cHAT?

allen said:
when is the best time to go into chat ???
When ever someone else is in there. ;D :thumbsup: :coffee2:

Chat appears to be gone now. At least for none paying members, donno how it is for paying members :coffee2:.

nova treasure said:
Yes,I think they took it back to Charter members only.

NT

I think a bad decision on Chat only for Charter members, I know, if it were not for Chat I probably would not have become a Charter member, but folks who were on there all the time a few years back convinced me to become one, so I am sure there were others that did the same as I. Now that Chat is Charter members only, hardly anybody is on there. This is the only forum I ever seen where Chat feature was restricted to use. Hope that changes shortly or will have to join many others who communicate thru Twitter and MySpace, which neither I am a big fan of.

Don

nova treasure said:

NT
Hey Nova, long time no see buddy! How's it rollin'?

Don,
I agree, it's sad. And when I've gotcha here, how are you old friend?

Eu_citzen said:
nova treasure said:

NT

Don,

Doing fine Will, yes I was hoping to see Chat open up again to all who are members, not just Charter.

Don

Don in SJ said:
Eu_citzen said:
nova treasure said:

NT

Don,

Doing fine Will, yes I was hoping to see Chat open up again to all who are members, not just Charter.

Don

Sounds good to me.
Is there any one of the old regulars that still drop by? Or is it almost deserted?

Regards,
Willie

Eu_citzen said:
Don in SJ said:
Eu_citzen said:
nova treasure said:

NT

Don,

Don

Sounds good to me.
Is there any one of the old regulars that still drop by? Or is it almost deserted?

Regards,
Willie

Doing Pretty good Willie, Enjoying the Summer with the kids and tolerating the heat and humidity here in Kentucky. I hope your good and having a nice summer. Maybe the chatrooms will open back up soon and we can talk more on a regular basis.

Take care & Stay Safe,
Nova Treasure
(Bill)

Will, Chat has been basically deserted since it was changed to Charter members only.

Don

Bill,
Hot here to, we've been in the middle and high 90's this whole month. :-[
To hot for me, I'm possibly going to the ocean for a weeks vacation. :) Need it in this heat; it offers some cooling. :coffee2:

Don,
That seems to be the 'standard' from all the times they've changed it. Hard learners one might think?? :tongue3:

Later guys,
Willie

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back