Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
beautiful find's,museum quality no boubt,but how do you spilt that up.

Dirtfishin

Dec 3, 2005
Southern Tier NY (temp)
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace100 (my first one)
White's Surf Pro PI
Nokta Legend
Once again absolutely spectacular!

So glad you were ALLOWED to take the pictures and share this wonderful find....

Were you able to read any little bit of the books? Maybe one day it will be translated for everyone to enjoy...

the pottery looks amazing too.... think it's been in the earth for so long and the glaze on that one piece is beautiful...

Truly a treasure... Glad you can hunt there, it must be like being on an archaeological site!

Kat

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
? ? ? ?As far as Not Being allowed to say anything. I PERSONALLY WOULD EVEN IF I WASN'T ALLOWED? ;D

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?Jeff

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A) Jeff, after I l left China in the 40's, I continued to receive notices for awhile, nothing nice. In the villages the people were required to dig large holes. Upon completion they threw all of the landowners into the hole , tied up naturally, and then buried them alive. After this was finished, the land officially was turned over to the gov't.

The people were allowed to farm it, but the first part of the crop went to the gov't, if there wasn't enough left over from what they calculated the land could produce, tough, go hungry. The land use was then turned over to another.

I saw various beheading for different crimes, some minor, while i was there, very messy, not like in the tv and movies.

During the primary phases, a child could denounce his parents and they would be publically executed as enemies of the state. I was told of cases where the wearing of a US wrist watch was sufficient to have one executed.

My informants suddenly stopped sending me letters, so I can imagine what happened to them, they were white Russian, the gal TONY was a dream sigh.

Under those conditions anything that was connected with US or the old gov't, was buried. I imagine this is when Max's treasures were
buried.

p.s .Underthese conditions, one did NOT speak out against the gov't on anything! Even today one must be extremely careful, witness the Tinian square thing. Appreciate being in the US, even with it's many faults, it is still one of the best. I have bet on the US for two wars and will continue to do so.

Jose de LA Mancha ( I tilt windmills )

Dirtfishin

Dec 3, 2005
Southern Tier NY (temp)
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace100 (my first one)
White's Surf Pro PI
Nokta Legend
Wow Reale,

I'm glad you can speak here! This way were informed and what was done in the past can't be buried and forgotten!

Thank you!

As I put on the other thread, I'm sure you have some VERY interesting stories to tell. Glad you made it out in your perferated plane to live another day and spread your valuable knowledge to us youngins'.

Merry Christmas to you...

Kat :)

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[

Thank you!?

As I put on the other thread, I'm sure you have some VERY interesting stories to tell.? Glad you made it out in your perferated plane to live another day and spread your valuable knowledge to us youngins'.

Merry Christmas to you...

Kat? :)

A) Thank you kat, I apprecate it. Feliz Navidad Y Propero Ano Nuevo to you also.

Jose de La Mancha ( I tilt windmills )

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If La Mancha was tilting chinese windmills in the 40's...as an adult....

A) Hi pointy hat - incidentally, is it a customed tailored hat?- sigh, well time does go by. sniff.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peking Duck!

A) Love it in one of the formal 22 course dinners.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Always enjoy your stories Mancha.

A) And true despite yer sleazy doubts, "always tell the truth, then one does't have to remember details" heehe

Jose de La Mancha ( I tilt windmills )

p.s.thank you my friend. Felize Navidad Y Prospero ano nuevo.

pgill

Bronze Member
Jun 4, 2005
Northampton, UK
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver Sabre II / Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wow Maxxchina,

Tell us more about where you got them from..... Where are you living?

God bless.
Peter

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread