Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV

borninok

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2007
Kerrville, TX
Detector(s) used
White's DFX: Minelab Excalibur 1000
Re: "CHISHOLM TRAIL HUNT 2008" Plans are being made.

Wait....let me think for a second..............

ok..............Mastereagle, here's the plan..........................I have my surgery on my hand on Wednesday. So...you fly up here on the disguise that you are going to "rehabilitate" me..............{yeh, like MasterEagle can rehabilitate me...LOL}........and you will help me get my MD'ng arm back into shape.....and I'll fix you with the MAGIC ELIXAR that will be beat BB......like the plan so far?

And.....I'll make sure that BB.....who, in disguise is actually James Bond.....will find a magic potion to change your wife's desparate plans to keep you away from us................and she will find the "Elf" of the East....and whom in turn will give you 15 wishes of fortune. Hmmm....like it so far...???

Ok...so it's a fairy tale....What do you expect....LOL.....

Mel

borninok

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000

borninok said:
Wait....let me think for a second..............

ok..............Mastereagle, here's the plan..........................I have my surgery on my hand on Wednesday. So...you fly up here on the disguise that you are going to "rehabilitate" me..............{yeh, like MasterEagle can rehabilitate me...LOL}........and you will help me get my MD'ng arm back into shape.....and I'll fix you with the MAGIC ELIXAR that will be beat BB......like the plan so far?

And.....I'll make sure that BB.....who, in disguise is actually James Bond.....will find a magic potion to change your wife's desparate plans to keep you away from us................and she will find the "Elf" of the East....and whom in turn will give you 15 wishes of fortune. Hmmm....like it so far...???

Ok...so it's a fairy tale....What do you expect....LOL.....

Mel

borninok

Mel,ol' buddy,I think you have had entirely too much time in front of those soaps and old movies on tv lately.

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV

Well Mel you got it partly right, instead of a Fairy Tale though it's more like a HORROR movie!!!!! ;D :violent1:

borninok

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2007
Kerrville, TX
Detector(s) used
White's DFX: Minelab Excalibur 1000

Hey, All...WD especially....

Now THIS is someone who has entirely too much time on his hands..............

Watch.....A REDNECK PAINTING:

LOL...
Mel

borninok

Baggins

Bronze Member
Jan 2, 2007
TEXAS
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV / Garrett Ace 250/Minelab X-Terra 70

Would love to go to this hunt as well...depending on when it is, and if I am out of town for work....
Baggins

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000

I learned to do that with my food,ever since I was 2yr old.You makin' fun of me?

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Mel Love it that is some talent there!

Stan you think the ladies at the RED Barn cafe would like to see the Rowdy Bunch doin that!

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS

is the red barn open again?, last time I was there they were remodeling

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hope they will be by then! That was the best eatin, and besides we owe a dinner to a certin someones for buyin our meal! No I have not forgotton and I still say THANK_YOU !

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS

not only was that food good, the service was excellent, and the price was very reasonable.
I'm ready to go back just for lunch if nothing else

Sniffer

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Oh Yea the fried chicken dinner and the cheesburgers were soooooooooooooooooo good and the staff was the greatest I hope that will be the same Burdie tell um that for us! And of course the company, we took over the place ::) People that were left were just asking who are you all :o
Then on top of it they were having some kind of traing for firefighters and we ran into a couple from Ponca!

Everyone in Cladwell treated us sooooooooooooo nice! Including when we ate during parade the street stand we got our hot dogs from, we were crossing the street and a wind gust came up and blew Hunters dog out of his hand and they gave us another they were very nice!

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS

I had a cheeseburger and fries and the bun was actually toasted and the fries weren't greasy

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250

I really want to come back to this hunt!! Kinda iffy, though. My daughter is birthing about that time and an Arizona trip might be in order. I'll keep up with details, though, in case there's an early delivery!!

Noodle

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

We just hope for a healthy delivery, in time for you to stop at CTHII before heading home :o ;D

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250

No, it's her second and the first one was almost deadly. Two months early (2#+ baby) with very serious toxic complications. Almost, very almost, lost Mama. That was 4+ years ago. They'd decided that was enough, so he got fixed and six weeks later she found out she was eight weeks pregnant. :D

This time, though, they know she's prone to this type of complication, so they're watching it very closely. Never even considered termination, which I am so proud of them for. She came home from getting her ultrasound, which she sent to me, advised hubby that he was going to be a Papa, and they enjoyed the irony of it, laughing and began their planning.

But she's due around the hunt time, so my attentions will probably be in Phoenix and not in Kansas, sorry to say. But we'll hold all options open!! -Noodle

Baggins

Bronze Member
Jan 2, 2007
TEXAS
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV / Garrett Ace 250/Minelab X-Terra 70

Sending good thoughts your way!
Baggins

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Prayers are that it will be a 100% better this time!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread