• helix.jpg
    helix.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 150
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 152
T

TreasurdiggrNY

Can't go wrong with the Cohiba's like in your photo Shaw, my favorite. This box has been pretty good,
hand made from you know where :thumbsup:

Attachments

• cgr 002.jpg
    cgr 002.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 193

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dont want to be a kill joy but i hope you guys only smoke periodically

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
aa,

I quit on September 13th--but when I smoked cigars, it was always Padron.

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I met a fellow while hunting of all places who gave me several cuban cigars. I had just quit smoking cigarettes and my wife absolutely threw a fit when I mentioned smoking a cigar. (She quit smoking cigarettes too). So, I gave them away a few at a time. But I sure would have enjoyed one. Since I quit smoking I dream I am smoking, something I didn't do before I quit. The other night I dreamed me and my mom were smoking away. She never smoked a cigarette in her life! Weird. Wish I could enjoy a fine cigar with you. Why are so many pleasurable things in life harmful to your health? Beats me. Monty

DJ_Quinn

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2005
Southeastern Ireland
titanicgirl said:
better get some Fuente Opus X... :thumbsup:
LOL, that's when you can find them and are willing to pay $25 ea! It's a great cigar though.
I was used to smoking Cubans because that's about all they sell in Ireland, but now that I'm back in the States, for value I get my cigars at JR Cigars, and I buy their generic brand, the Rocky P's, the Punchs, the Romeo and Julieta knockoffs are the ones I like the best.

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i'll stick with Opus! and right now they are 26 bucks each

Mike Silver -gold

Dec 28, 2006
Detector(s) used
DFX - 1280 Excal.-1000
I realy loved cigars. I smoked them since I was 8 years old. I quit about a year ago. Even now if I smell 1 I miss them. My wife never liked them and always bugged me about quiting. Then a friend of mine told me while I was smoking one. Mike your breath smells like you were chewing on toilet seats. That did it. :tard: Mike.

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
i dont smoke much anymore but i do love a good cigar. i have a lot of favorites, Cohiba,H. Upman, Montecristo,Punch....... but most days my favorite is Macanudo. :thumbsup:

DJ_Quinn

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2005
Southeastern Ireland
Mike Silver -gold said:
I realy loved cigars. I smoked them since I was 8 years old. I quit about a year ago. Even now if I smell 1 I miss them. My wife never liked them and always bugged me about quiting. Then a friend of mine told me while I was smoking one. Mike your breath smells like you were chewing on toilet seats. That did it. :tard: Mike.

My wife never liked me smoking them either, but we split up 19 mos ago, so I say smoke em if ya got em!

(And about the bad breath, you do need to brush and garggle afterwards, I know its hard when your out on the town, but we don't realize how stinky they make our breath.)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions