Civil war gold and silver shipments

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Rolling Rock, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Curious they had to pay the soldiers etc, horse and buggy was transportation, heavy loads had to cause many breakdown, so it’s very plausible that caves or mountains currently hold such, I’d say it’s almost a fact. The ultimate treasure is in the ocean etc, but, but there are surprisingly a lot hidden in mysterious places as I stated, any comments

OP
OP
49er12

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Interesting, hum not paper or coin tender

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't forget a lot of Banks in towns were robbed by opposing troops

OP
OP
49er12

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Being that said, there’s settlers lost valuables all over the place big or mostly small, I mean I find silver spoons, buttons, thimba, no young person cares to think people sewed, that’s another story so outhouses, the ground has many things never be found, thankyou

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions