Click Click Boom

Hill Billy

Bronze Member
Jun 3, 2007
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
Other
Got out today for a quick hunt with Nova Treasure. We went and hit the site that I found the counterfeit 8 Reales. The site has been pounded by BBoy and I but I knew there was still more there.
I found 2 flats and then the LC. This site keeps producing.

Attachments

• Mine Finds 001.jpg
    Mine Finds 001.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 1,514
  • Mine Finds 002.jpg
    Mine Finds 002.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 1,515
  • Mine Finds 003.jpg
    Mine Finds 003.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 1,508
Upvote 0
That's a really nice LC man

HH Jer

WTG HB!! :headbang: It is an 1828, right? That last 8 looks odd. It's in great shape. It looks a lot better than the one I saw dug today, but it will still go in the LC column for '09. I'm glad we all got to dig today.

HH! :hello:
Cm2db

Very nice LC, Hill Billy. Great to be able to pull a big penny out of a pounded site like that. And the buttons ain't bad finds neither. :icon_thumright:

JerDfx said:
That's a really nice LC man

HH Jer

Thanks Jer, I appreciate it.

Newt said:
Very nice! Leave a couple for me.
Newt

I'm sure there's more , when are you coming up?

coinmaster2db said:
WTG HB!! :headbang: It is an 1828, right? That last 8 looks odd. It's in great shape. It looks a lot better than the one I saw dug today, but it will still go in the LC column for '09. I'm glad we all got to dig today.

HH! :hello:
Cm2db

Yep it's an 1828, thought it was an 1820 in the field but once cleaned at home the 0 turned into an 8.
I heard BBoy scored another LC today as well. Go Brigade. :thumbsup:

Rusted_Iron said:
Very nice LC, Hill Billy. Great to be able to pull a big penny out of a pounded site like that. And the buttons ain't bad finds neither. :icon_thumright:

Thanks Rusted Iron, There have been over 30 flat buttons come out of this site.

Im sure its always a fun time when you and nova get together. :icon_thumleft:
very cool

Had to respond when I saw your title! Took my 12 yr. old daughter to see Saliva a couple months ago. Great show!!
Ok, back on topic...Sweet finds!!! Love them ole coppers!

nICE COPPER from the bluegrass state!

HB, that's a beautiful LC!

It was great that you called and told me right as I was going out to dig with coinmaster2db. That's a real strength of our team of great friends--we can be several places at once, all finding the goodies.

I've got a post to make from yesterday, but I'm thinking about getting out today for a bit. Man, it's cold outside.

Well, it's gotta feel good to have a nice multiple copper year, HB. And yes, the one you dug is Much nicer than the one I dug--it was so bad I thought it was counterfeit--and it might be. Beaten up, eaten up, and chipped away.

Congratulations, my Friend. ;D

-Buck

Ya know I keep threatening to head your way to hang w/ the Brigade and watch you boys work your MD magic:) Maybe 2010 will be my KY year!

Nice finds!

Sweet finds HB.
Actually BB just left a few things behind for you intentionally. It was his way of giving you a Christmas gift. What a great guy he is. :icon_thumleft: ;D :laughing9:
Great job,
MM

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back