Coin collector or silver bug?

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
jd750707 said:
I have always been a coin collector, a silver collector and in general a modern day treasure hunter... The thrill of opening rolls rivals my days as a kid on Christmas morning... Hell I get excited if the teller or clerk has an Eisenhower... At 44 years old, Im still a kid when it comes to this hobby... I dont ever order boxes, all my silver has come from CWR, trays or cash registers...

Everything he said, except change the age to 39. I love coins, but with kids & bills, adding to my collection has been difficult. CRHing has given me a way to build my collection. And the thrill of the hunt is awesome!

Joshr29

May 23, 2012
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Popping open a role and seeing silver is every bit as thrilling as digging one. I've done both but I find way more silver CRH.

LawrenceMR

Mar 29, 2013
California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm just starting with the coins. But I've been collecting silver for awhile, living in the SF Bay Area there are always people having garage sales/estate sales.

Backbacon

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2012
Da North Eh?
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I do it for the collecting aspect and not primarily for the silver hoard. I'd be flat out lying to you if I said that I don't start yelling like a crazed man on the firewater when I find a silver coin. Here in the great white north the silver coins in CRH are few and far between, so it is awesome to find any. I still have a few :laughing7: Canadian Cent boxes stacked away (haven't even looked at any of the ends) for many rainy days to come.....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread