Coin collector or silver bug?

jd750707 said:
I have always been a coin collector, a silver collector and in general a modern day treasure hunter... The thrill of opening rolls rivals my days as a kid on Christmas morning... Hell I get excited if the teller or clerk has an Eisenhower... At 44 years old, Im still a kid when it comes to this hobby... I dont ever order boxes, all my silver has come from CWR, trays or cash registers...

Everything he said, except change the age to 39. I love coins, but with kids & bills, adding to my collection has been difficult. CRHing has given me a way to build my collection. And the thrill of the hunt is awesome!

Popping open a role and seeing silver is every bit as thrilling as digging one. I've done both but I find way more silver CRH.

I'm just starting with the coins. But I've been collecting silver for awhile, living in the SF Bay Area there are always people having garage sales/estate sales.

I do it for the collecting aspect and not primarily for the silver hoard. I'd be flat out lying to you if I said that I don't start yelling like a crazed man on the firewater when I find a silver coin. Here in the great white north the silver coins in CRH are few and far between, so it is awesome to find any. I still have a few :laughing7: Canadian Cent boxes stacked away (haven't even looked at any of the ends) for many rainy days to come.....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back