Schrecky

Mar 14, 2006
NW, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectra V3, Minelab Excailbur 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice find. I found a purse once at a cellar hole where my wife lived as a young girl. It just had pennies, it could have been hers.

2005-03-30Jackmans.jpg

Alchemy

Nov 30, 2006
Beautiful Burnett county, WI
Detector(s) used
Ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice!
Sure beats bending over 11 more times, finding em all at once...lol

You must be a very patient person to not have ripped that rubber open and get the coins out right then and there.
I know I would have just opened it right there and ta'hell with the coin holder...

When I pull silver I usually blast out with a "Oh yeah!!!". (Or something to that affect)
I'm trying to contain it though so all the neighbors who may be watching me to see what I'm finding in the park, will figure I'm not finding anything and just think I'm a nut...like they've thought all the long

I'd love to find a site like that one...hitting and raking out one foundation at a time sounds like a great idea.

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Excellent find!

HH

Blind.In.Texas

Bronze Member
Sep 1, 2006
Lone Star State
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow. Welcome to the forum. That is what I call a sweet cache....Not everyday you find a purse with the money still in it. GL.

Laater...

diverwannabe

Apr 1, 2006
Poulsbo, WA
Nice job!!! I am stationed at the naval weapons station. I never thought of going to the old navy base. You must know some people over there! Let me know if you want a partner to hunt with!! hehe. I am heading to iraq very soon and what to get all of the hunting in I can get.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread