Coin reject trays gave me a bonanza of coins today.

The Jersey DEvil

Nov 29, 2009
Tri state area, USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 1500, Fisher CZ5, Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Cibola, Garret Grand Master Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
While making my rounds dumping at various banks today, I can't believe all the coins I found in coin reject trays. I got 2 1943 steel cents, a gold colored angel token & about 30 cool looking foreign coins (see pic). One is the size of a half dollar. It amazes me that people are dumping so many foreign coins. I guess people do a lot of traveling. But I love coin reject tray hunting...that is, as long as I can get away with it. Its an extra bonus & gives the hobby a whole new dimension. I can go in the foreign coin business.

Attachments

• 2012-07-19 14.18.36.jpg
    2012-07-19 14.18.36.jpg
    508.6 KB · Views: 250
Upvote 0

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice job on them finds,i love getting foreign coins from the coin machine reject tray, you never know what you'll get!
hh
buff

BillyOceansEleven

May 6, 2011
Great finds! In addition to the reject tray I also check any waste basket that might be next to the coin counter, as I will often find foreign coins in there. It is hard to believe that not only will people leave these behind in the tray but get them out of the tray and make the decision to toss them.

Ace350

Apr 12, 2012
The Jersey Shore
Detector(s) used
Ace350/ATpro/2Excalibur1000's
Eldorado/Bandito II µMax/Conquistador µMax/
Silver Sabre µMax/ Compadre/ Whites TRX & Garrett Pro-Pointer/ Lesche digger model 75 Stealth 720i & S3i Scoops
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jersey DEvil,
Nice finds!
I have been thinking of getting into CRH since first reading about it on Treasurenet.
But I always wondered where to get rid of the coins or do I have to re roll them all.
What banks in NJ have coin machines?

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
But I always wondered where to get rid of the coins or do I have to re roll them all.
What banks in NJ have coin machines?

Just call some banks around your area and ask. TD Bank has a machine for sure.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions