Weird Assortment

44_Dimes

Jul 13, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
So I got back from the bank that I had only been to once. I asked for two boxes of halves. They brought out $900 of halves rolled up in two bags. I thought it was a thousand and so did they. They are pretty nice so I will show them the picture when I go back up there in a little bit. Anyways $600 of seems to be brinks wraped. $200 seems to be Grada (Brown and White Rolls) and $100 in customer wrapped. The lady teller told me that they don"t order boxes, and all of it is coins that customers brought in that they rolled up. I dosnt really seem like they rolled most of it up? Maybe the rolls that are in the paper rolls? Also I found my first ender. A 1968. This seems like it will be a some good rolls. I will post the results when I am finished.

Upvote 0

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
good luck, yup... brown and black rolls are garda, be prepared for a skunk on those rolls, they stink in my area.
hh
buff

OP
OP
44_Dimes

44_Dimes

Jul 13, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Ok. Im hoping for something good in the brinks because I go 18 40% in just 7 rolls from them the other day. Unless they really are wrapped by them, why would they have both Garda and Brinks? Also I called up to the bank and told them that I got cut 100 short. They are working it out and will call me in a few minutes. Until then I can't open any up because I might need to take them back up there... They just called and told me to come get the other 100. so Ill be back in a few.

OP
OP
44_Dimes

44_Dimes

Jul 13, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Ok back home with 100 more in Brinks.

OP
OP
44_Dimes

44_Dimes

Jul 13, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
You were right BB the Garda rolls were skunks. All of the silvers that I found were from the Brinks rolls.

67's x6
68's x2
69's x1
So the total was 9 40% and I found my first ender! Ill get the rest of the halves from that bank on Monday.

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sweet score, brinks was great for me too until all the bank around switched to garda... now all my boxes are bad.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread