Coin Roll Hunters. Anyone else feel the same way?

waseeker

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2006
Pacific Northwest
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX; Minelab eTrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
at first I wasn't real excited about it either. but as I have used it I'm liking it more and more

clovis97

Silver Member
Dec 9, 2010
I like the vBulletin software, but the forum seems to be cluttered.

This might be fixed with a few tweaks...and I hope that they make them.

That Canadian Guy

Sep 27, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
To be honest I hate the new forum. The old forum was much more organized. On the old forum after I read a post the link would be grey to show I recently read it compared to the blue unread posts. I know there is a similar system here but 50% of the time it does not work. This new forum is cluttered and I don't like it, the old forum was the best.

WinstonTX

Jul 5, 2010
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
White's M6
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The visuals are nice; if it weren't for the read/unread issue I would like it better.

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do not care for it either. It does seem cluttered and poorly organized. I just wish they had given notice that this was coming.

SeaninNH

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2010
New Hampshire USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
One of the things that I don't like is that the pages open really slow now. My computer at home takes over a minute to load any page that I open.

Even my work computer takes time to open pages and it's a really good system.

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
it seems ok. take a bit of time to get used to the changes. COLOR blows. hate organy/beige. it seems hard on the eyes. hey, can I change the board color myself?

Stang1968

Dec 14, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like the new software as it is similar to other forums I frequent. I think it's easy to use, although I do think it's somewhat cluttered right now. I'm sure that the SYSOPs will disable/remove features as they receive feedback and evaluate their implementation.

They also did give notice a month in advance that they were going to migrate to vBulletin. It was in the general discussion forum, in the thread about Tnet status.

Last edited:

lovelylea

Oct 3, 2011
Mass
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Once I learned where everything was on the old one they go and change it!!!

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The old one was easy. Don't need half the new stuff on it. Plus people can read your head line with out opening your post? They are just trying to make money With the adds.

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They also did give notice a month in advance that they were going to migrate to vBulletin. It was in the general discussion forum, in the thread about Tnet status.

Then I apologize for my statement.

conleytheking

Dec 9, 2011
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
Other
The old one was easy. Don't need half the new stuff on it. Plus people can read your head line with out opening your post? They are just trying to make money With the adds.
By all means...they should!
I'm sure it isn't a walk in the park keeping up with this site...more power to them!

how u do n

Dec 21, 2008
in my own little world :)
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Minlab E-Trac Garrett Pinpointer
I think it is fine. :)
We tend to forget that this is "free" :)
People will always complain about change "always"
I want to take the time to say "thank you" for us being allowed to enjoy this site.
HH
Dan

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread