CONFEDERATE GOLD IN DANVILLE, VA.

OP
OP
franklin

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Proving that the KGC really went out of the way to hide their depositories! :laughing7:

One American lodge was noted as existing there in 1886 still.About GLOC
Not knowing the outcome of the Civil war here till it was over....And more so not knowing what the results might be for those against the Union.
Why not squirrel away some reserves out of country, and out of the circle ; as insurance?

Apologies for going off topic of location of o.p., again.

O.K..
My apologies to the O.P. for heading off location of thread topic. Again.

Apr 29, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The all seeing eye is everywhere, the masons are everywhere! In all my journey I haven't found a all seeing eye. Maybe I haven't look hard enough, or maybe saw it, but didn't realize it! LOL

OP
OP
franklin

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
There were Knights Templars from China even in the 14th Century.
The Knights Templar were a European Christian order that was ended on October 13, 1307, so please provide documentation concerning your statement of Templars from China in the 1300's AD.
Now what came from China in the 14th century was the BLACK DEATH bubonic plague, arriving in Europe in 1346, 39 years after the end of the Templar Order.

This is like your claim of a Roman colony in the western United States existing several years before the founding of Rome.
What is your source for these undocumented alternative histories you are so fond of quoting?

Last edited:
Apr 29, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wonder if any knights templar escaped, before they were all slaughtered? Could they have made it to America? I cannot really find sign of knights templar on the beech tree carving?Maybe I will look closer!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Virgil Cain, your post was deleted, we have rules on politics and religion, they are only allowed in our politics forum.

Ragnarok

Apr 13, 2024
Yes they did but I do not believe they burned the CSA Records. I believe they are buried in a 38 ft. by 38 ft. vault in Danville.
That’s a very large vault - the info that would reveal would be amazing - a real time capsule

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread