CONTEST.......The Best Story About A Hunt

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
texastee2007 said:
bigscoop said:
No, No........been quiet around here so I just stopped in to dust off the Judge's seat.
Hmmmmmm......someone put water in the cushion? :icon_scratch:
Damn'it!.............I better not get blamed for this! :o

are you sure it was water?

Well, it did smell a little like beer? :dontknow: :laughing7:

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
I so very much wish I could pick each and every story as the winner. There is such incredible talent here....stories, poems, pics, bribes, flattery.....sheesh, just how is a person to choose?? lol Packer's story...the true one...is SO true....You folks all are the best treasure there is and if I could pick all of you to get the digger I would! You are all winners in my book! I anguished over the decision for the digger and I can second guess myself for a week or just tell ya....I picked TC as the winner....The story had all the excitement of a treasure tale and yet it was true and he had pictures to prove it. Congrats Albert!

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Now next I wanna know what you put on my seat BigScoop!! >:( You done stained my judges robe! :laughing9: I can't wait for the next contest and I truly hope someone ELSE is in the judges hot seat....or is that WET seat?? :wink: Thanks everyone...go get those stories published as a Treasurenet Treasure stories book!!

GopherDaGold

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2009
St. Charles County, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Teknetics Delta 4000, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats! Anyone with an AP Digger belongs to an elite group! :icon_thumleft:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats TC! You are now the proud owner of the world's finest digging tool! :thumbsup:
Cyn,.........."I didn't do it! I swear!" :laughing7:

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Cynangyl said:
I so very much wish I could pick each and every story as the winner. There is such incredible talent here....stories, poems, pics, bribes, flattery.....sheesh, just how is a person to choose?? lol Packer's story...the true one...is SO true....You folks all are the best treasure there is and if I could pick all of you to get the digger I would! You are all winners in my book! I anguished over the decision for the digger and I can second guess myself for a week or just tell ya....I picked TC as the winner....The story had all the excitement of a treasure tale and yet it was true and he had pictures to prove it. Congrats Albert!

Congrats TC, We loved following the posts on this one and had a great time!!!

Cyn Red is working on your gift and we will PM you when it is ready so we can mail it to you!!!! HH Chug and Red

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
bigscoop said:
Congrats TC! You are now the proud owner of the world's finest digging tool! :thumbsup:
Cyn,.........."I didn't do it! I swear!" :laughing7:

uh huh.....sure ya didn't! :wink:

texastee2007 said:
yeaaaaaaaaa good job...you folks are awesome...hats off to the judges...next contest..who has the best recipe for Cinnamon Rolls...LOL

Can I pick the judges for that contest? :laughing9:

TEXAN Connection said:
Aww shucks,, Thanks all. and especially AP for making such a sought after tool

the AP tool is definitely the best there is! Used the tar out of mine yesterday! Even in challenging hard digging it was 300% better than anything I have ever used! Hope you enjoy yours! I know it will get a lot of use!

Mighty AP said:
Gratz TC, PM your address to me & I'll get this thing out to you! :icon_thumleft:

As soon as I can get another diggin' tool made up we'll do another contest of some sort.

I am looking forward to it! As long as I don't have to be the judge in the waterlogged hot seat again! :laughing7:

Chug and Red said:
Cynangyl said:

Congrats TC, We loved following the posts on this one and had a great time!!!

Cyn Red is working on your gift and we will PM you when it is ready so we can mail it to you!!!! HH Chug and Red

You two are an inspiration and so very sweet! Thank you! ~hugsnprayers~

OP
OP
Mighty AP

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool
Hey TC, I'll get this shipped priority mail tomorrow morning, you should have it for the weekend hunt! :icon_thumleft:

If anybody has ideas for another contest please PM me, I should have another tool ready to go in a week or so. Lets do something fun & crazy that EVERYBODY can get involved with & will have an opportunity to win!

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x
Look what I got today,,, The highly coveted AP digger with 2 silvers in it for luck.

Thanks all, I'm very humbled and grateful to own this. I will carry it always with me in my Back pack that goes with me everywhere I dig. I'm going to put some of my brothers ashes in the handle, (in a container ) as he also goes with me everywhere I dig, along with a note if I ever loose it.

Thanks agien

Attachments

• DSCN1480_01.JPG
    DSCN1480_01.JPG
    75.5 KB · Views: 115

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats, TC :icon_thumright: You're gonna love your AP digger.

:wink: RR

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Congrats again TC! That is a cool idea about putting the note in it in case it gets lost! I know you will love your digger!

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
River Rat said:
Congrats, TC :icon_thumright: You're gonna love your AP digger.

:wink: RR

Great stories everyone! I really enjoyed reading all of them and congrats to you Albert...as the owner of one of these AP diggers,I can tell you that they are indestructible

OP
OP
Mighty AP

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool
TEXAN Connection said:
I'm going to put some of my brothers ashes in the handle, (in a container ) as he also goes with me everywhere I dig, along with a note if I ever loose it.

Now THAT is an awesome idea!!! Ive got some of Pops ashes I think I might do the same with! :icon_thumleft: :hello2:

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
I just wanted to share the incredible gift I got from TC in the mail today. I am astounded! It is beautiful and obviously took a bit of time to make and fits my AP digger perfectly!!

Attachments

• DSC05285.JPG
    DSC05285.JPG
    83.6 KB · Views: 89

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread