Copper and swagger stick tip

Colonial Copper Zeus

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2007
Milky Way Galaxy
Detector(s) used
Whites Vision Spectra
CKK ( Chris,Kirk and Kyle ) is on a roll. Another 5 copper day type of roll. I am only going to relate my own though. We got permission at 3 new sites. 2 for a later time and one for today. We didn't even hit the best potential one today. Another old , early American vanished homesite. The property owner is approx 80 years old and was intrigued to say the least. He right away told us that a gentleman already detected the spot 2 or three times a few years ago but CKK was not intimidated in the least. About 30 mins into the hunt I got a signal that has always indicated to me that a copper was about to be dug. Kirk and Kyle both came over and witnessed the retrievel. This Coronet is pretty good all except the date :icon_scratch: 182? . Another half an hour produced the odd looking lead piece that Kyle says could be a homemade chess piece. Not sure. The military swagger stick tip is my best find of the day and my second for the year. There must have been a parade and drill going on at one time or another. A great piece of history saved from the Pa fields. I also found an1892 V nickle that somehow has been misplaced. It was in pretty good shape but oh well it's not my target era anyway. 28 Coppers for Zeus 2009 and 6 short of Zeus 2008. Enjoy everyone and thanks for the interest. :icon_thumright:
Chris
PIC00003-5.jpg

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread