CRH BAGS QUESTION

retire05

Feb 16, 2015
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett 350, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went to an old bank where I used to get boxes of halves to do some banking. They said that they now are using a different bank company to get their coins (Brinks now). They said the change comes in bags vice boxes. I haven't done CRH in a while, but they always used to be in boxes. I liked it because I was certain they were coming from the source vice just another bank's dump. Have you guys n gals heard of the coins coming in bags from the sources vice boxes? I have never gone with a Brinks source but have never heard of them coming in bags instead of boxes and my major concern is that the bags came from a source like some other bank that has already machine sorted the silver out (like the old machines do in my credit union). Thoughts?...Brad

Upvote 0

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Bags are the best way to get the complete collection dump for that particular denomination , unless the bag gets full half way through. Go BAGS if possible.

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I once bought a $1000 bag of big dollars direct from an armored car company. they insisted I go into a special room full of cameras and count the bag before accepting. nothing special.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread