CRH Imposter

BRChiver

Oct 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In my last couple boxes I've had a couple coins freshly marked BRC NoAG, BRChiver, BRC Sknk even though I do not mark my dumps. Let it be known I don't take too kindly to this childish crap and I have a pretty good idea of who you are. I know you inspire to be like me, but let's come to reality, it's not possible. A good CRH knows the ins and outs, treats tellers with respect and doesn't dump on their PICKUP bank using taped split rolls brought back in a garbage bag. If you continue to play games you've picked the WRONG one to mess with.

The only reason I'm posting this here is because I only belong and post to this forum and this is the ONLY place I'm known as BRChiver.

To all the other fellow CRH, good luck on the finds!
HH!
BRChivrr

Upvote 0

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow thats crazy

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

hotrod

Bronze Member
May 12, 2012
AZ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't let the haters get to ya.
I've had a couple boxes saying hotrod sucks.here in AZ

hotrod

Bronze Member
May 12, 2012
AZ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Who ever made those really must have no life.
And btw could we get some picks of them?

Joe777Cool

Bronze Member
Feb 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What is wrong with people! what a lowlife scumbag

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, talk about a waste of time, LOL. It takes me long enough to mark my own coins :P

mark1982

Mar 24, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some people are just scum bags when it comes to being respectful about anything. I had a person slicing rolls and taping them back up in my area over the summer, and dumping 2 to 5 k this way. He was also sealing the boxes back up and dumping on the banks he ordered from. These banks were banks that I ordered from as well and they were getting irritated. I always treated them very well and they asked me a few questions about what was going on. When I explained everything and told them how this person was doing exactly what your not supposed to do they cut him off. No more ordering and dumping for him! I was still able to continue my orders with them. I almost lost that bank because of this person. So if I were you I would try to do something before the bank gets pissed. Goodluck

OP
OP
BRChiver

BRChiver

Oct 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah I was a little hot last night. Haters are gonna hate! I'll just laugh every time I pluck an AG half!
HH!
BRChiver

OP
OP
BRChiver

BRChiver

Oct 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some people are just scum bags when it comes to being respectful about anything. I had a person slicing rolls and taping them back up in my area over the summer, and dumping 2 to 5 k this way. He was also sealing the boxes back up and dumping on the banks he ordered from. These banks were banks that I ordered from as well and they were getting irritated. I always treated them very well and they asked me a few questions about what was going on. When I explained everything and told them how this person was doing exactly what your not supposed to do they cut him off. No more ordering and dumping for him! I was still able to continue my orders with them. I almost lost that bank because of this person. So if I were you I would try to do something before the bank gets pissed. Goodluck

That's awesome that you were able to keep them ordering for you! That just shows honesty is the best way to do it. Don't spill the beans but don't lie if asked.
HH!
BRChiver

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey BRC, had this done to one of mine by a fellow CRHer from here, they added the BLOWS to my mark, they don't post here anymore though. HH, Maverick.

Attachments

• DSCN6118.JPG
    DSCN6118.JPG
    218.1 KB · Views: 150

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your signature basically sums up the theme behind this post. People have absolutely no respect. I have to admit, I mark over some folks marks but don't add any profanity. They do the same to mine so it's all good.
Hey BRC, had this done to one of mine by a fellow CRHer from here, they added the BLOWS to my mark, they don't post here anymore though. HH, Maverick.

Old Bookaroo

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
Maverick:

Are those hollowed out coins from a magic trick?

Good luck to all,

~ The Old Bookaroo

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Maverick:

Are those hollowed out coins from a magic trick?

Good luck to all,

~ The Old Bookaroo

Yes, magicians coins, I find them all the time, not a lot lately though, but pretty regularly.

OP
OP
BRChiver

BRChiver

Oct 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This was the post they found my coins in, lol, it was funny I thought. http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/coin-roll-hunting/312232-maverick-these-yours.html

Man was she uptight about finding a couple of your marked Enders! I'm fine with marked coins now; it actually helps to see patterns in the boxes I get. I dump in two different couriers than my pickup and hope they never come back. I was just a little hot after seeing someone use my name on dumps (the bottle of wine probably didn't help either!) I'm taking off from CRH next week for a much needed vacation with the family so take care and strike an AG vein I can read about when I come back!
HH!
BRC

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I for one have never marked a coin. Seems like a total waste of time.

Mtldealer

May 8, 2012
District 12, SouthWest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I recently started seeing nasty comments on coins... I thought it was strange. I'll post them later when I can. I was pissed, I took it personally. I wonder if there is a way to figure out who it is. Let's see if the handwriting looks similar.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread