CRISPINS CRITTERS

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Lawyer for my second divorce called and asked why I was not in court that particular day to argue who got what?

He said , "she brought a list of what you want ....and had no objection".
I told him her and I had a discussion about that and I wrote a list and gave her a copy".

Between that and my share of the homes equity being paid in a cashiers check , the poor guy wanted to know how I negotiated , but was afraid to ask.
When I did go to court he asked what I wanted him to do and was told , " I want you to get in there and bite some one on the ankle".
He said , " I could do that ,but...."

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Johnny,

I knew you weren't a psychiatrist you act to normal for that...lol... it was the reference to yours being your best friend which is quite the coincidence relating to this thread.

Regards + HH

Bill

Togreenfeet: I like the ping ball theory, where they pump them into the sunken ship, displace the water and the ship floats to the surface.

Bill: I am not a psychiatrist, but I played one in my school play. Not really! In the beginning, he would have his secretary bring us coffee. Some where along the way he had to make it in his office. Now he dose not even offer. Kind of like a wife, I did not think to ask him if he was making it with someone else. I am on my fourth wife, after forty years I think I will keep this one. None of the others could remember who they were married to. Number two did not want to fave anymore kids so She said I had to a vasectomy. I did and went back and checked and it worked. She got pregnant, she called a girl friend over as a witness. I walked in the house and she started punching me after about five or six punches to the face I gave her a little left jab. She told me she was filing for divorce then she and her, went to the emergency room, three stitches. 9:00 am the next morning I received a call from the office, I had been served with the papers for abandonment. As I figured there was no way she could see an attorney, have the paper drawn and be at my office by 9:00 am, the attorney had to have notified her that I would be served the next day. I still had the key to the house, so while she was at work, I returned and found where they confirmed she was with child. She wanted every thing under the sun, I agreed to child support. She refused and I handed her a copy of the lab work, along with the abortion receipt. She tore it up. I reached into another and produced another, and said I could do this forever.

45th_Johnny

Jul 14, 2017
Mississippi
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bill, knew that, I just wanted to make sure you did not think I am one. Long day today, I just took my sleeping pills and I am strapping on my 1911 and going to check the razor wire, cover my six. I wonder what happened to AU24K? Hope he does not think I am mad about the questions. I hate Valor fakes.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Johnny,

No problem with AU24K he's just got a lot on his plate these days....he's the real McCoy as is 2GF both are veterans and proud of it.

Regards + HH

Bill

45th_Johnny

Jul 14, 2017
Mississippi
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
History repeats its self: My Great Grandfather was in the Civil War; "8th" Louisiana Infantry, The Attakapas Guards. My Grandfather was an enlisted man in the Army, WWI, and a Captain in the Navy for WWII, there must be an "8" in there somewhere. My Father was in the "8th" Army-Air Corps, before and during WWII, and the Air Force for Korea, Retired just before Vietnam. I was in the "8th" Cavalry Vietnam. My son was in the "8th" Cavalry Desert Storm. Hopefully that will be the end in it.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Johnny,

Your family has quite the military history....must be in the genes.

Some of the crap military veterans have gone through is more than a lot of people should or can handle.

A father of a close friend of mine saw active duty during WW11 and was a member of the famous Devil's Brigade they'd send them on missions that no one else could handle.

Even when he got drunk we couldn't coax it out of him about what happened....rumor has it that when the German soldiers heard they were involved in a counter attack they'd retreat rather than face the crazy Canucks and their off the wall U.S. partners....

Word has it he lost about 2/3rds of his co fighters during the war so I can understand why the topic was pretty much off limits.

Regards + HH

Bill

Last edited:

45th_Johnny

Jul 14, 2017
Mississippi
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DB#.jpg Comandos.jpg OH NO MR BILL! Part of my collection, Devil's Brigade and British Commando Daggers. My house looks like a war museum.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Last night as I started my perimeter check, the dogs down the street were barking and I shined my flashlight in that direction. I saw two menacing green eyes looking back at me, much to high off the ground to be a dog, so I cocked my weapon and continued on my rounds. When I was finished my check and shined the light where I had seen the eyes, they were gone. I do not know what it was. I have never seen green eyes reflecting before. I have watched the deer walking down the street and their eyes are a yellowish brown. Does anyone know what it could have been. I know after the house was built we would find footprints along the front of the house going east in the fall and west in the spring, or visa versa. They were from a mother bear and her cubs. The grass has finally grown in and I can no longer tell if it was the bears or not.

Well I will now watch the BBC until I get sleepy and pull the plug. I also wish AU24K would tell me if I passed his Stolen Valor test. I have a skull and heart tattoo with a dagger through them. I got it to cover up the Screaming Eagle I had before going to Jump School (BIG MISTAKE) and ending up in the 82nd.

the only green eyes I have seen at night were spiders in my tent in big bend NP ( we slept on the car that night)

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Johnny,

First of all, I never considered that you would be one to portray a Vet if you weren't; I had no idea of your past or really even knew you.
You came to the thread, as many others have, and I was trying to offer a common line of conversation and a means of mutual understanding and respect.
After I now have learned more about you, I offer my full respect. :notworthy:

I served with many Viet Vets and can remember the experiences related to me. NONE were "pretty."

A little bit of my service....
I volunteered in High School as a Senior under the "Delayed Entry Program," meaning that as soon as I graduated, I belonged to Uncle Sam. I was finally processed in after the summer of working full time at a large printing company.
I was sent to Ft. McClellan, Alabama to attend a "OSUT" MP School.
During AIT, I excelled at the self paced curriculum and was frequently assigned to be a "peer instructor."
I still Graduated MP School ahead of schedule.

Upon Graduation, I was given a 30 day leave, (Christmas time) and was then sent to Germany. My choice because I speak German.

Many details of where I was sent and what my exact duties were, I cannot say as I was issued a fairly high security clearance.
It involved a NATO nuclear missile base and the threat of European terrorists in the late 70's.
I eventually received an Honorable Discharge with full benefits.

Like you, I have a collection of ex wives but never paid any alimony nor child support as I never had kids.
However, also like you, since my Service, I HAVE paid a price in issues frequently found in Veterans.

I have been lucky; I've kept myself out of jail, I was saved from numerous thoughts of suicide and I've always worked hard to keep on keeping on.

When I turned 50, I decided to go back to College to get a Degree with the intention to help. It worked out for me.
I made good grades, received multiple Scholarships and Graduated with a Degree in Psychology.
When I graduated, I had no student debt and owed NO ONE!

I also kept busy during the time that I attended College by Volunteering at different places.
One place that I volunteered at fixing wheelchairs and other medical equipment, I received the "Volunteer of the Year" award.
That's where I met my District Congressman and talked to him about my passion of helping Vets.
He mentioned "Veteran's Court," wrote the name of the Judge involved on his card and encouraged me to investigate the opportunity.

IMG_1857.JPG

Through serendipity, I connected with the Veteran's Representative at the Georgia Department of Labor, and found out that he was the "point man" of connecting volunteer mentors with offenders in Veterans Court.

Just this past week, I became officially registered as a volunteer mentor and this Tuesday, during court, I will be assigned a Vet or two to mentor. My passion to continue to serve by helping a fellow Vet has now taken a step towards my goal.

My Friend, if you ever need to talk about anything, never hesitate to send me a PM.
ALL CORRESPONDENCE IS HELD IN STRICT CONFIDENCE.

I'm always there for my Brothers and Sisters.

Love you, my Brother!

Be Well.

Always my Best Wishes,

Scott

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just connected with a guy that I served with who is now the Chief of Police in Smyrna, Georgia,
asking if he is familiar with "Veterans Court."

Perhaps I can spread the word to those I know who can find ways to help America's Heroes!

Best,

Scott

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, Friends,
I'm tired of looking for that truck title.

My Landlord filled out and printed a "T-4" form which I took to the bank that they signed and notarized acknowledging that I paid for the truck in full and then I went to the tag and title office and applied for a replacement title. SHEESH!

All said and done, cost me $8.

I should get the replacement title in about a week to 10 days.

At least I won't have to look for it anymore!

I gave up when, digging DEEP into my files, I found a title for a Subaru that I once owned back in the 80's.

I said out loud, "I'm Done Here!"

Best,

Scott

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got my first order of "Employee" purchase today.

5 pounds of crumbled blue cheese, Salads will be much better from now on,
1 case of 36 "Milky Way" candy bars, to enjoy as dessert for my lunch breaks and as a snack before bedtime as I read my books,
A 5 pound bag of "Gummi Worms," for the kid in me,
A 28 ounce tin of anchovies for a few Saturday Night pizzas,
And an 18" pizza oven screen!

My!
Tomorrow is Saturday, ain't it?

I got a large frozen pizza to "doctor up" for tomorrow including pepperoni, sausage, mushrooms, black olives, the anchovies, pepper jack shredded cheese and jalapenos!

I wonder what the cheesy "Svengoolie" movie will be.....:icon_scratch:

I got the pizza ready to go!

Best,

Scott

PS. Time to look into buying a freezer, I guess before I buy cases of wings, etc.

Last edited:

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Multi-task?
Yep.

Play poker and post here?
Sure.

Win?

Absolutely!

View attachment 1499552

I know the odds and math involved....

How can I lose?

Best,

Scott

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tomorrow is the 11 y/o first soccer game!!!!!! He's so pumped he's sleeping in his uniform!!!!!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread