Yes please!

new gibsons.jpg

Last edited:

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Friends, with Thanksgiving this Thursday, I thought I might post a creation of mine that is a favorite with kids and adults alike.
If you would like more info, like what is used and just exactly how to make them, let me know.
You will need: Nilla wafers, chocolate stars, malted milk balls, chocolate covered raisins, icing of red, yellow and orange....

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

IMG_2470.JPG

Scott

Last edited:

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor and Galice Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OV,

Now you can get a different color for each day of the week....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

My wife said no......Actually she said hell no!

I have 3 guitars that are not yet finished, electronics need soldered, necks need put on etc. THEN I will sneak another...I mean ask/beg or perform a task or two....

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor and Galice Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Scotty I still have 45's to send you .
I have been dealing with my in laws estate and they were.. "collectors" Lotsa stuff to go through. My idiot in law (there are 4 of them) just wants to throw away decent stuff... I say no. Glad I'm an only child, my wife is 1 of 5. I sorted through 12 coffee cans of coins! They just wanted to cash them all in ...coin counter. Silver quarters are selling for 2.50 a piece!!:headbang:

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Scotty I still have 45's to send you .
I have been dealing with my in laws estate and they were.. "collectors" Lotsa stuff to go through. My idiot in law (there are 4 of them) just wants to throw away decent stuff... I say no. Glad I'm an only child, my wife is 1 of 5. I sorted through 12 coffee cans of coins! They just wanted to cash them all in ...coin counter. Silver quarters are selling for 2.50 a piece!!:headbang:

Send me a PM.
I am a buyer of many things....

I've recently engaged a booth at a Flea market and am looking for items to fill a few spaces.....
STILL looking for an Ovation!
I will sell NO guitars that I have.
Because I play all of them on a regular basis and they mean so much to me!

Best Wishes,

Scott

Last edited:

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Joke of the day — On the last day of kindergarten, all the children brought presents for their teacher.

The florist's son handed the teacher a gift. She shook it, held it up, and said, "I bet it's some flowers!"
"That's right!" shouted the little boy.

Then the candy store owner's daughter handed the teacher a gift. She held it up, shook it, and said, "I bet I know what it is! It's a box of candy!"
"That's right!" shouted the little girl.

The next gift was from the liquor store owner's son. The teacher held it up and saw that it was leaking. She touched a drop with her finger and tasted it.

"Is it wine?" she asked.
"No," the boy answered. The teacher touched another drop to her tongue.
"Is it champagne?" she asked.
"No," the boy answered.
"What is it?" she said.
"A puppy!"

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
Joke of the day — On the last day of kindergarten, all the children brought presents for their teacher.

The florist's son handed the teacher a gift. She shook it, held it up, and said, "I bet it's some flowers!"
"That's right!" shouted the little boy.

Then the candy store owner's daughter handed the teacher a gift. She held it up, shook it, and said, "I bet I know what it is! It's a box of candy!"
"That's right!" shouted the little girl.

The next gift was from the liquor store owner's son. The teacher held it up and saw that it was leaking. She touched a drop with her finger and tasted it.

"Is it wine?" she asked.
"No," the boy answered. The teacher touched another drop to her tongue.
"Is it champagne?" she asked.
"No," the boy answered.
"What is it?" she said.
"A puppy!"

:laughing9::laughing9::laughing9:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread