Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, it seems that some folks are perfect. Having never committed errors in their life. Or even acknowledge such.....
Bully for them. Perhaps they should receive a Nobel Prize.

I would guess that they have never felt compunction to apologize for their transgressions.
That, my friend is something that they will have to live with.....

For me, however, I will always move forward.
There are too many things left in my life to accomplish than to worry about other's foibles.
Perhaps one day they will realize their pettiness.

On another note, I bought a .38 special and a .357 mag.

Let's go shooting!

I have the rest of the week off to hike and camp in my beloved North Georgia Mountains.
I haven't been camping and hiking in almost 2 years!
Certainly I'll enjoy my sojourn!

Be Well my Friend!

Scott
How did Tuesday go?
I would say post what you wish, with regard to the rules if course. No one is holding a gun to anyone's head and forcing them to read your words.
Think this song points to some of our problems lol

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just saw my wife walk by with her sexiest underwear on, which can only mean one thing.

It’s laundry day.

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A friend sent me this — What do you get when you cross a dyslexic, an insomniac, and an agnostic?

Someone who lays awake at night wondering if there is a dog.

If you want to find out who loves you more, stick your wife and dog in the trunk of your car for an hour.

When you open the trunk, who is happy to see you?

Last edited:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I just saw my wife walk by with her sexiest underwear on, which can only mean one thing.

It’s laundry day.

And the day after laundry day when no one did laundry ,she'll be wearing your sexiest pair! l.o.l..

( Thanks for the reminder ,I gotta go get my socks out of the dryer. Heard the washer running and it ain't my stuff.....)

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Soooo I asked my wife. Hon can we sell out here, buy us a small place in the Florida Keys and let’s buy this Sports sub where I’ll make a killing....... she grabbed my arm and gave me that look.......... you know I’m a dreamer, but my hearts of gold.......

Last edited:

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I haven’t spoke much of this past cruise. The lady we travel with it was her 74th birthday. I did some diving and went back to past dive sites.I was both angry and disappointed. I am of the opinion our oceans are dying, the coral reefs are dying. The beautiful fish are mostly gone. Pollution, over fishing? I don’t know. The once full of life reefs are now a white pasty death field...........then the lady we traveled with. Oh my...... she fell getting on the boat, getting off the boat, just walking. Finally they called my wife to guest services. Yeup the lady was flagged a fall risk. Said she couldn’t leave the ship anymore, and neither could my wife, traveling partner. Oh and when going to the room in port, 3 doors down the medical staff was bagging a guy. He passed. Then leaving the Port, another medical pass off to USCG, THEN about 1 1/2 hours out to sea, a USCG H60 helo lowered a swimmer and they stokes littered yet another heart attack victim. Quite the geriatric cruise, but we did see the Queen Mary 2.

Last edited:

Geobound

Feb 21, 2017
Ontario
Detector(s) used
XP Deus (2019)
Fisher CZ-21 (2019)
CTX 3030 (April 2017)
AT Pro
Garrett Carrot
Pro Pointer
Stavr Scoop Moonstrik 6
Stealth 720i (BNIB)
Home made beach scoop
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bill are you kidding me........I'm thinking there was likely more room at the buffet table?? :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread