CRISPINS CRITTERS

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gary,

Pull up a chair, Buddy, take this rum and listen to some more "Island inspired" music.
It's calypso--like a lot of Jimmy's songs.

What a gig, huh?
Travel around the islands, make recordings of traditional songs, re-arrange some of the notes,
write some words, make records, give concerts, rake in the cash....

Sheesh!
Where do I sign?

Here's some tunes that might could get the same treatment, without being able to "beach bum"

the islands like Jimmy.

My Best,

Scott​

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Scott, You da man.....thanks for the tropical tunes, my favorite music....keep on, keeping on ....best always....Gary

OP
OP
Crispin

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
Congratulations to Worldtalker for getting the 5000th post! I think it is quite apropos based on how the thread was started.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Gary,

If you feel a need for a break just stay out of the contentious threads for awhile.....you're always welcome here to kick back and enjoy yourself.

Regards + HH

Bill

TH, thanks for looking after tis thread. We all need a place to retreat to, and relax.....frankly I'm extremely tired of the constant defense of my posts by the same few individuals. I'm almost ready to ban myself, and take a vacation from this vitriolic exchange of views, especially since all involved know where we all stand. It's like a New England round-a-bout, that no-one can figure out how to exit!

It's been a long weekend, summer renter's are here, and most demanding....had our annual fish fry, and I cooked and served 7 courses. I'll let you know later the menu, but it was something from many different parts of this great country.

I hope that you have all been well, because the thread has been really quirt lately, and I would hate to think that we have reached the end.....!

Scott, glad to hear that things might be coming together for you, and wish you the very best of luck. Take what you have learned and your experences, and enrich other's lives.

Bill, if at all possible, please.......Jimmey Buffett...." Jolly Man" ......Later......Gary

OP
OP
Crispin

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
TH, thanks for looking after tis thread. We all need a place to retreat to, and relax.....frankly I'm extremely tired of the constant defense of my posts by the same few individuals. I'm almost ready to ban myself, and take a vacation from this vitriolic exchange of views, especially since all involved know where we all stand. It's like a New England round-a-bout, that no-one can figure out how to exit!

It's been a long weekend, summer renter's are here, and most demanding....had our annual fish fry, and I cooked and served 7 courses. I'll let you know later the menu, but it was something from many different parts of this great country.

I hope that you have all been well, because the thread has been really quirt lately, and I would hate to think that we have reached the end.....!

Scott, glad to hear that things might be coming together for you, and wish you the very best of luck. Take what you have learned and your experences, and enrich other's lives.

Bill, if at all possible, please.......Jimmey Buffett...." Jolly Man" ......Later......Gary

Don't worry my friend. I'm sure this thread has plenty of life left in it. It has its quiet moments at times but they are usually followed by some sort of craziness. Let us just hope Ms. Jackson isn't the one to pump it up! ;)

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Ace 250..garret pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol! Forgot Ms Jackson or should we say Mr Jackson!!!

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 4 Beta

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lady, and Gentlemen, Thank you for the fine friendship, and kind words, I do try to not always respond to the contentious threads, but like Michael Corleone....." Just when I think I;m free, they draw me back in" From, Godfather Three.....Gary

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Crispin,
Buddy,

How about an updated list of members?

Perhaps we may welcome Dreadnox with a position....say,

Minister of Truth and Cynacism?

I dunno, he seems to be rational, but we can change that....:tongue3:

But, really, how 'bout an updated list?

Best,

Scott

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol! Forgot Ms Jackson or should we say Mr Jackson!!!

Huh? :icon_scratch:

Dang I hate missin' out on what they is talkin' bout.

Sure hope it ain't me..... 8-)

Always,

Scott

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ah, Miss Squiggy,

So nice to see you here tonight.

Coincidentally, Otis told me today that Brother B mentioned you.

Hope you had a great weekend and did great things!

Again, my pleasure to "see" you again.

My Best,

Scott

Last edited:

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nooo Scott it's not you! Don't you remember Ms Jackson the "psych nurse" who monitored all of us?

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We now have a new kitten to keep our other cat company..his name is Winston and he is the strangest looking little guy!! Looks like a dairy cow..

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Bill..yes, I am crazy about Neil Young..one of a kind for sure..:)

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Barb,

Another one for you.....just a bit of background even though it sounds like a romantic song....in his early years he had bought an old beat up hearse to get around from one coffee house to the next for his concerts...that's what the song is all about....lol....

Neil Young - Long may you run.

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nooo Scott it's not you! Don't you remember Ms Jackson the "psych nurse" who monitored all of us?

"Now, don't I just look so stupid." [said in my best Truman Capote's voice]

Ummm...
No....I don't really remember any of that?
I may have been drunk....

Are you sure that I was there, officer?

OH, wait...

Wasn't that a reason for my Buddy Jeff and I gettin' close to it once?

I still don't get that....:icon_scratch:

Dang!
Sometimes it sucks gettin' old!

Best,

Scott​

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We now have a new kitten to keep our other cat company..his name is Winston and he is the strangest looking little guy!! Looks like a dairy cow..

Barb,

I will hound you until the end of time until you post some pics!

Love the name!

Gotta have kitty pictures!

Love me some animals!

Best,

Scott

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Scott,

It not that we are getting old that sucks, it's not facing the fact that we have more and harder challenges in our lives. My brain still thinks I'm 25, and those brain cells should have died 30 years ago. I've learned that we are what we are, and have stopped trying to understand why!

May you live long and prosper!.......Gary

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Bill...I like any song he puts out..I suspect he has not had an easy time of it and to me the depth of it comes through..:))

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread