Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not sure he wants everyone to see it. It's very unusual. That's up to him. Monty

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x
In the cellar. Its got 3 ft of dirt on top of it, 16 ft long with a stairway on one end and a man hole on the other, All Iorn

Attachments

• dscn1562 (3).jpg
    dscn1562 (3).jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 416

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
TC that is awesome!! I always wanted something like that....really....of course I pictured mine with lots of stuff in it! :laughing9:

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Gosh Albert..is it for rent...I could have used that in Caldwell...its perfect...of course I would use mine for a root cellar too...

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
root cellar, gun cabinet, food storage....mighty comfy conditions...I like it...I like it a LOT ;D Send me the instructions to build one! :sign13:

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Of ciourse I would have to decortate mine too....LOL

Attachments

• gypsycaravaninterior1fromSkonaHemdotcom.jpg
    gypsycaravaninterior1fromSkonaHemdotcom.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 421

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Actually....if someone could help me build one of these ...with rubber tires....I would really appreciate it....LOL

Attachments

• gypsy-caravan.jpg
    gypsy-caravan.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 405

Unicorn

Nov 18, 2007
Birmingham
Primary Interest:
Other
That's abit like the old Anderson air raid shelter that was used over here during the War. If they stood up to the bombings I am sure they would take the Tornados. We spent many nights in one of those when I was a kiddie, was kinda like home from home.

U.

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool
Im not sure why y'all would want to live in a place where tornadoes destroy homes it seems almost on a daily basis. If y'all come to Idaho I'll let you pitch your tents next to my tar-paper shack.........I promise, no tornadoes here. There is the 20 below temps in the winter along with 40-60 mph arctic winds but you'll adjust as I have. Did I mention the dog killing mountain lions & rampaging bears we have here? :-\

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
I love the wagon Gypsy!! and yeah...would definitely have to decorate yours! lol

AP you are making it sound less inviting all the time...hmmm do we get blown away or freeze, get eaten and blown away frozen?? Maybe I will stay where I am! lol

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Them thar mountain kitties are silent as a spider until you hear them scream...then it is too late! They used to hang out by where I was living on the reservation. Their scream is something you won't forget

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
LOL My yard is small but I run a motel so you might find a spot to lay your head here. I just drove back from Kansas recently....I just happen to know from experience it is NOT that far for you to drive over for a visit at least! Heck...you could make it the end of next month and help us detect that spot too...why not??

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been trying to think of the ideal spot where there isn't much to risk like tornados, but it doesn't exist. There's always something that will take you out no matter where you go. A list could include: Tsunamis, hurricanes, earthquakes, floods, volcanos, lightening, mudslides, auto accidents, fires, crime, pollution, severe allergies, africanized bees, disease, terrorists, wars, etc., etc., etc.! There just ain't no darn completely safe place to live. So, I guess I'll just stay where I am and keep my head down. Ever consider it in those terms? Monty

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
No one is safe from that one! ROFL I figure my life is in God's hands no matter where it is that I am living so I prefer the desert because I like to see the sun on a regular basis and I like the dry heat better than the humid....now when it gets winter around here I tend to whine....just a bit.....a LARGE bit....perhaps someday I will move someplace it doesn't get cold in the winter but probably no time soon....I have five generations of my family within a half hours drive.....they would follow me and drag me back quite likely! lol

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My son is in the process of moving to Wyoming. I doubt if the super volcano has entered his mind. But believe it or not, I thought of it! Monty

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread