Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One day I realized that I just might be mortal. And the doctor says I'll live forever if I don't die. Monty

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
Monty said:
One day I realized that I just might be mortal. And the doctor says I'll live forever if I don't die. Monty

You are very lucky,Monty,my doc gave me a cutoff date of 120yrs,if a jealous husband doesn't shoot me first!

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
But warsawdaddy, everybody would live forever if they don't die! Monty

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
warsawdaddy said:
Monty said:

You are very lucky,Monty,my doc gave me a cutoff date of 120yrs,if a jealous husband doesn't shoot me first!

Bragger! :D ;D

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
warsawdaddy said:
Monty said:

Well...I certainly hope you have been wearing your bullet proof vest....

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
Gypsy Heart said:
warsawdaddy said:
Monty said:

What are saying,darlin'?

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
warsawdaddy said:
Gypsy Heart said:
warsawdaddy said:
Monty said:

What are saying,darlin'?

LOL...Don't try and play innocent now...

JDS

Jun 8, 2007
Kansas City Missouri
Detector(s) used
ML4000/ML E-Trac/Ace 250/Antique Groundhog
I decided a loooooong time ago that if growing up was going to make life less interesting I wasn't going to do it. That being the case I think WSD and I are going to live forever!

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
Now that the hunt is over,I'll ask if anyone brought a gold pan with them?The GPAA gold show was in OKC the following wknd and for you guys that stayed in Blackwell and those from Ponca city area,Tom Massie of The Gold Fever show on the Outdoor channel filmed an episode of gold fever there.Here is an excerpt from them;

We went north of Ponca City on the Arkansas. The rain quit just long enough to get a couple hours of prospecting in. Our next day plans were to take Tom to the salt plains in Jet to dig crystals. In fact the crystals that were given away at the OKC GPAA both were the ones Tom dug but had to cull some out. Since we were going to be north they stayed in Blackwell and the storm missed them there. They could see the storms but were out of the path. Then after Jet we went to Perkins to a cut of a old river channel the Cimmeron used to run through. Had a look at the Trommel of a sand pit and called it a day. They were on their own Friday so I don't know what they did. Had a blast! Tom's a great guy. At the show Sunday, we presented Tom with the gold we found. You really had to look close, but it was in there. Thanks to everyone who helped with the show and to all of you who joined in the fun. We really put Oklahoma on the map
The show will air in late summer.Always keep a pan with you.

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
The internal extendengies predicating before the factor,clearly indicate that the human mind would recoil at the contemplation of such a staggering task!

OP
OP
Burdie

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cynangyl said:
Could be there is far more truth to Burdie's statement then we realize!

I forgot to mention that it depends in what dimension your occupying at the point. :icon_scratch:

Burdie

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have lived on the banks of the Arkansas River for 60 years! The only thing that ever comes down this river is sand and salt water and an occasional prison escapee! Never in my lifetime have I ever heard of any gold anywhere on the Arkansas River. But then my lifetime ain't over yet!. You got it sniff! Monty

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread