Banned
Jul 7, 2013
Pa.
Detector(s) used
Ctx3030. Xp deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So spring looks as though it sprung???
Was able to get out yesterday, with Scrappy, from Tnet..
We had a not so bad day, for a really worked site, so much iron, signals are all scratchy, I dug alot more iron then good signals, but at this site you have to do that. If you wait for a dig me signal, will be waiting all day and not find anything. .
My first find was the Eagle I button, then some flat buttons, then came this really cool lead seal, never seen a back like it though, if any has please chime in. Then came this broken 4reale, thought it was a cut, but never seen one like it, that would of been my first, never found a cut before. I really searched in and around the hole for the other piece but no luck..
Anyway all in all it was a beautiful day out and its really good to be swing again. .
Happy hunting, and thats for looking. George

Upvote 7

time machine

Dec 23, 2011
upstate ny
Detector(s) used
Whites dfx
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I can't wait for the foot - 18 inches of snow to be gone! So I can have a not so bad day detecting.
Vino if you have detected a little jealousy your absolutely wrong just a bad case of cabin fever. Seriously Vino, congrats they're awesome finds and It's just the beginning good luck.

TM

OP
OP
Vino

Vino

Banned
Jul 7, 2013
Pa.
Detector(s) used
Ctx3030. Xp deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can't wait for the foot - 18 inches of snow to be gone! So I can have a not so bad day detecting.
Vino if you have detected a little jealousy your absolutely wrong just a bad case of cabin fever. Seriously Vino, congrats they're awesome finds and It's just the beginning good luck.

TM

Thanks TM.
No worries, its only going to get better from here on out..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread