OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok this is it :occasion14: Finders Keepers will meet with a film crew on Jan 20 to start filming the story on Dents Run. The film crew is from St Marys and they will do footage to show on Face Book and on U Tube. We plan to start filming in Feb. Our new web page will have all the info on this and the date our TV show will air on the new TV series America Unearthed on History Channel and on H2 History Channel. A Civil War outfit from Driftwood should be on site to help us film and tell our storys of what we believe happen to the wagon train. We will show real footage from our years of work at the site. We still have equipment at the site and we have many camers at the site and so does DCNR. We have the site on hold until we get word from DCNR about drilling permits for this spring. We hope to drill at the site to see if anything is still there to prove our story is real. On June 15th it will be 150 ys ago the wagon train was last seen :icon_thumleft:. We are doing everything we can to bring this to a end and tell all.

Last edited:

pong12211

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2013
North central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Garrett at pro/Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just a question and no offense is intended.. I live in north central Pa. I for one have been interested in this for sometime now and truly hope you have the due success you have worked for.. However I don't believe this gold ever made it to the Dents run area and further more have a hard time believing if it did that it is that far underground.. I have lived in this area my entire life and have dug hole for fence posts and they were a nightmare to dig.. But once again best of luck.. But I will keep looking in my area..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread