Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

bigcaddy64

Apr 20, 2013
Fullerton, CA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
W

Here is one of the skulls we have on display. I moved for better light in the picture but normally it's on a bookshelf with others throughout the house. This one even has a padded carrying case and was a desktop model for a plastic surgeon that repaired cleft paletes

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    560 KB · Views: 73

billjustbill

Bronze Member
Feb 23, 2008
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab SN/XS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Of all the odd things I own, I've never once checked the value of my skulls!! Ive got at least 3 of them sitting around in a closet somewhere. Maybe it's time I sell them off since they don't do much for me...

Three of them?? Ever get noises or bumps from the closet?.... Things come off the wall???....

Just having old gold dental work I found at estate/garage sale gives me the "Willies"!

Bill

bigcaddy64

Apr 20, 2013
Fullerton, CA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Three of them?? Ever get noises or bumps from the closet?.... Things come off the wall???....

Just having old gold dental work I found at estate/garage sale gives me the "Willies"!

Bill

The only thingS that go bump in the night is our fat ass cat and me kicking it's food dish during a late bathroom visit

If dental gold makes you freak out, you wouldn't enjoy the book case full of articulated dentures I've done and have them displayed under glass domes like the one seen in this threads first post. I did them for Halloween one year and ended up never taking them down

billjustbill

Bronze Member
Feb 23, 2008
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab SN/XS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like the look and appearance of your glass domes and the thick and heavier wooden bases. Where do you get yours?

Thanks,
Bill

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread