Detecting with the spiders

inneedoftherapy

Feb 29, 2008
Between the cornrows, Illinois
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
I have been getting very impatient waiting on them to start to take in the fields. So I decided to brave all the spiders underneath my deck. First find was a boring Blue Move Lee button type thingy figured eh what the heck and crawled further under. Came across 3 coal tags 2 cavalier queens and 1 old ben H-20 coal tag. These things are like pulltabs around here actually have found more of these than pulltaps. Go figure? My next find was wonderful found close to the foundation of the house. An Eley London no14 Gastight Pinfire casing this has been on my list as the pinfires are one of my favorite guns my black powders run a close second. So this got me pumped then found this bit of iron scrap no clue to what it is. Soon I got all freaked out as the spiders were moving in on me yeah I know how girly lol but what do you expect I am girly lol. So I hightailed it out from under there even though no coins were found I find this hunt to be a nice success.

Here are my finds plus an added bonus of 2 of my pistols the first is my Lefaucheux Pinfire Revolver and the second one is of my 36 cal black powder. Enjoy

070319092102.jpg

070319092242.jpg

070319092254.jpg

070310110656.jpg

070320112422.jpg

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread