Diamond ring from the beer store!

cottonjim

Jan 12, 2007
S.W. MN
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Your girl friend could have totally misread that and ran in the room accepting your proposal, LMAO. Nice job returning the ring, WTG.

OP
OP
mojjax

mojjax

Silver Member
Feb 27, 2005
MAINE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cottonjim said:
Your girl friend could have totally misread that and ran in the room accepting your proposal, LMAO. Nice job returning the ring, WTG.
That's funny you should say that !
When she fetched the beer from the fridge , she ran into the room and said ''Honey, you want to marry me ? I said '' What the heck are you talking about ?
She showed me the ring on her beer " I didn't put that there ''
I then grabbed the ring and and grabbed my jewlers loop .

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
that could have been a dangerous thing ---could have lead to marriage--- you handled it "just" right returning it and such---if you had kept it she could have said "we can get married now that we have the ring and all" -----good "dodging" of the bullet---and you look good while doing it too---WTG ;D ;D ;D P.S. I think you "girlfreind" wants you to marry her.---seems that you have her fully "trained" since she'll buy and bring home the beer while shopping. you don't want to lose a fully trained one ---- as I sure you know it takes alot of time and effort to get a woman ready to "cope" with living with a man.---Ivan

OP
OP
mojjax

mojjax

Silver Member
Feb 27, 2005
MAINE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My girlfriend has been divorced 3 times . We've been together 11 years - the longest of of any of the ''others''

mojjax

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2006
Middlesex County, New Jersey
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I hear the fourth times a charm...lol.

I'm stuck at work and now I want a beer or a diamond ring.

HH

NJ

cottonjim

Jan 12, 2007
S.W. MN
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
at least now you know how to propose to her, and if you change your mind mid-stream you can just tell her that someone else must have lost a ring again, what are the odds ;)

Bowler Man

Jun 1, 2007
Ebensburg, PA
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
:) I'm pretty new to this site but so far most of the people I've been reading about here I have found to be extremely ethical people. You're just another fine example of that. Great job! I hope I'm given the opportunity some day to do the same thing. Keep up the good work!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread