Dick Holmes Map

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Frank and others were set up by Ryan and he played it well since it wasn’t his first con! Ryan was to have his own treasure show and dig up a fabulous treasure in the end. 90 percent of people on earth believe what there told and the other 10 percent are the ones who told it.

babymick1

Now that we can agree on. Bunch of fake **** there.. hrs of wasted time. But hey it's tv. I can't believe I went to a friends to watch, waste of time...

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Inlighten me please. Reason you believe there fake, other then nobody ever found nothing with them.

Real Facts

Babymick1

Now u are on a roll... I don't care about the stones specifically, not worth the argument, but what's depicted in the stones can't be denied.. Too bad mick your an azz, some of your points are on cue. It's really to bad could.hook ya up with some.special fairborn agates in the black hills form my buddy. He is also the one I tasked with putting out my solve, when I'm gone. But he's a stoner, loves his stones. No interest in my expeditions, so I doubt he will.. only reason I post my hints. Don't want what I know lost again.. Screenshot_20210106-192445.png Screenshot_20210106-192407.png

Last edited:

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Dave

If you watched the show Clay said he woun’t tell where he believes the Dutchman’s general area is but he has people looking into it. You know who’s crew that is Silenthunter went silent after I dropped him a bone. He so wanted to be in the good ole boy Bunch but he was in Hatts camp so he needed someone to put him in the other camp.

Now I offered Jim a private offer to see what he spent his life looking for but he was to sick. Passed away 2 weeks later.
Now Clay is up there to. So I’ll give him the same offer Dave. No schedule time I’ll be there but when I call you pick me up we meet with Clay. But he has to share info not printed pertaining to the Dutchman’s clues. Cause I’ll never know if the stones are linked to the Dutchman’s Mine and I need know.

Set it up Dave let me know

Babymick1

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
doc ..are you talking about the stone maps that are in the museum?

Never been worried about if the ones in the museum were original or not. It's what's depicted that matters... The end result. Right!?

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dave

If you watched the show Clay said he woun’t tell where he believes the Dutchman’s general area is but he has people looking into it. You know who’s crew that is Silenthunter went silent after I dropped him a bone. He so wanted to be in the good ole boy Bunch but he was in Hatts camp so he needed someone to put him in the other camp.

Now I offered Jim a private offer to see what he spent his life looking for but he was to sick. Passed away 2 weeks later.
Now Clay is up there to. So I’ll give him the same offer Dave. No schedule time I’ll be there but when I call you pick me up we meet with Clay. But he has to share info not printed pertaining to the Dutchman’s clues. Cause I’ll never know if the stones are linked to the Dutchman’s Mine and I need know.

Set it up Dave let me know

Babymick1

That talkes about your heart. I too would of liked to share with those that left us this year. Was close to showing Joe.. But it is what it is... Can't change it now. Hindsight 20/20. Why I will share with whose that haven't succeeded, sh*twoulda taken them there if they believed like I do seeing they spent a lifetime looking. My thing is I don't want others there while im there. Ehh. Can't change the past.

Last edited:

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Now u are on a roll... I don't care about the stones specifically, not worth the argument, but what's depicted in the stones can't be denied.. Too bad mick your an azz, some of your points are on cue. It's really to bad could.hook ya up with some.special fairborn agates in the black hills form my buddy. View attachment 1891810
View attachment 1891811

Them are nice Doc

But your state has better more translucent Lake Superior one. In the eighties I found a 12 pound translucent blue peanut shaped one and sold it for 700 bucks on the spot. From flood wood you go to the south end of Superior Town which I think is across the state line a little you take the ride I think moccasin Rd till you run in the water. There were a lot of egates there alittle way south sort of.

Babymick I only found the one that was so deep blue and Grand.

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dave

U Don't need Clay to validate that. It's on.the h/p, but sure.some of the clues from Brownie not published would be nice to validate...

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Them are nice Doc

But your state has better more translucent Lake Superior one. In the eighties I found a 12 pound translucent blue peanut shaped one and sold it for 700 bucks on the spot. From flood wood you go to the south end of Superior Town which I think is across the state line a little you take the ride I think moccasin Rd till you run in the water. There were a lot of egates there alittle way south sort of.

Babymick I only found the one that was so deep blue and Grand.

I know about them my dad was born up there...by the light house.. pic my great grandma painted of his birth place. She was talented. Screenshot_20210106-201953.png

Last edited:

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Dave

U Don't need Clay to validate that. It's on.the h/p, but sure.some of the clues from Brownie not published would be nice to validate...
doc..i dont think clay needs any help

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
if you are going off the museum maps it makes a big difference

Why. The bottom post stone map is only good for the mine at the barkley's ranch like I said yesterday... The top post stone map shows the mine by squaw valley.. hidden heart mine is claimed. So all u got left is the latin heart and the h/p to solve... Simple ... Only reason I don't disclose the dagger meaning is the latin heart... why I keep asking baby mick what skyline the dagger represents, if he knows... So why again...

Last edited:

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
doc..i dont think clay needs any help

Never said Clay needed help, why does babymick need his help...like I said only reason is for the clues brownie never disclosed... They might help, but not needed... Doubt he would disclose them anyways... Gotta give it to babymick for trying..

Last edited:

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Never said Clay needed help, why does babymick need his help...like I said only reason is for the clues brownie never disclosed... They might help, but not needed... Doubt he would disclose them anyways... Gotta give it to babymick for trying..

Don’t need help Dave

Like I said I own the claim on it, I’m giving him a private chance to see what he has looked for his whole life.
But if does not line up with what the real clues are to the Dutchman’s Mine then I can’t Bill it as Dutchman’s Gold Jewelry.
Jewelry is a thousand percent mark up over spot.

babymick1

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don’t need help Dave

Like I said I own the claim on it, I’m giving him a private chance to see what he has looked for his whole life.
But if does not line up with what the real clues are to the Dutchman’s Mine then I can’t Bill it as Dutchman’s Gold Jewelry.
Jewelry is a thousand percent mark up over spot.

babymick1

Why, just get the ore tested against known examples... If ya are questioning it, it ain't it .. most here have seen examples, post it here.. I'd say everyone opinion here is as good as his opinion. If that is what you are going by... Why not run down and get it looked at with the matchbox... I'm sure if u offer a piece in return..
If the matchbox can bee seen on tv, I'm sure u can get a sitting with it, as u say it's a 10x return. Small price to pay... It's what I'd do... With a pretty pic to go with it... Just saying.. Or just sells some of it and buy the matchbox, lol. U def wouldn't be worried about the price with a mine that could make 20 millionaires when gold was 20 Bux an oz... Damn buy all the known pieces of ya had too.. it would be a drop in the bucket...

If u had the LDM u wouldn't know what to do with all that gold...1st I'd be giving it away.. 2nd I'd take whole 3 ft slab of the quartz vein with the hemitite vien next to it as waltz had said as proof. 3rd I'd make exact replica of the stone maps out of that 18in quartz ore slabs i'd be pulling out. Just to have it done. But that's just me.. now don't steal my ideas, but #1...lol

Last edited:

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Well past behaviors of the Dutchman community show there not nice. Look what happened to Ledgen’s of the Superstitions Mountains. Day one the show aired and the scoffing began and still goes on.
Don’t need that in my business, hurts sales. The other ore match by Dr. Glover and me tells a different story. It’s not Dutchman’s Ore. I’ve held other pieces from the Levi Company there the same except the inlays. But they made 6 other pieces in white quarts and gold. Just can’t track one down. With the end of matches to lighters there most likely been scrapped melted back down.

babymick1

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread