Dick Holmes Map

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Doc4261

IMHO, you are wrong on your Horse/Priest map solve. And this can prove the Dick Holmes map which is the subject of this thread.
You have stated in past posts how the LDM is the mine behind the Horse's ear. Now, if you look at the Holmes map, the region is quite different than that you have claimed to be.
The maps and numbers never lie. Follow your heart, follow the maps.

Actually it's the other way around. But yes u are right, they are 2 different places. Supplemental maps says it's behind the ear. It's nice to know someone is on their game. Kudos. If you know the spots then u know both have validity on where the LDM could be based on past dutch hunters stomping grounds. Only way to know is to find it for sure. Both are a b*tch to get to. Could see why waltz wouldn't want to stay at both places. My h/p solve isn't wrong and sounds like u know that. So question for u, have I given too much away?

Last edited:

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
do you like your wave table?

Yea, nice machine, Can get the fines. How u like the Drywasher.. One of a kind. Both work like a charm. Only pic not showing it the flailing machine and ball mill to get it small enough to use the wave table. One thing Ive always wanted to learn more about is an efficient way to unlock any bound gold from all the black sands. tried a lil hand in aqua regia, and subzero. Also have a froth flotation device with the patent from the original maker. The owner was good with it, but died, we bought it off his wife. I haven't found time to really tinker with it its in az and im in ny. Better things to do with my short time in az for now. Dad likes mining and comes down form mn, I like Exploring when I go down from ny, the thrill of the chase. I spend most my time in the Sups in which he cant make the trek, But we always spend some time together on the Claim out by Dewey before I leave.

Last edited:

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Actually it's the other way around. But yes u are right, they are 2 different places. Supplemental maps says it's behind the ear. It's nice to know someone is on their game. Kudos. If you know the spots then u know both have validity on where the LDM could be based on past dutch hunters stomping grounds. Only way to know is to find it for sure. Both are a b*tch to get to. Could see why waltz wouldn't want to stay at both places. My h/p solve isn't wrong and sounds like u know that. So question for u, have I given too much away?

You are free to give away as much you want. Like I wrote, your solve in the H/P map IMHO is wrong, except the LDM statement in regards to the Horse,which you have " loaned " from one of my posts. If you have found the Horse landmark , then post a real picture of it.
Realy, I'm not aware of any supplementary map which would shows the LDM being behind the Horse's ear. If you know about one , please let me/us know by writing about. There could not be two different places for the LDM and the Horse.

Last edited:

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are free to give away as much you want. Like I wrote, your solve in the H/P map IMHO is wrong, except the LDM statement in regards to the Horse,which you have " loaned " from one of my posts. If you have found the Horse landmark , then post a real picture of it.
Realy, I'm not aware of any supplementary map which would shows the LDM being behind the Horse's ear. If you know about one , please let me/us know by writing about. There could not be two different places for the LDM and the Horse.

I haven't loaned anything from ya. Just following the map. I haven't read anywhere that u believe the LDM is that mine behind the ear. Musta missed that post. It is nice to see someone agrees. But yes, U have earned my respect and seem right lipped. Have debated on sending ya that email. Would be easier if I knew ya didn't go into the mntns anymore. As I've stated to ya I'd like to share, just don't want to have people roaming in my area cuz I shared too much. I'm sure u understand. U also have info that I'd like the understand to tie all together, but won't ask. For same reasons.

Last edited:

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
I haven't loaned anything from ya. Just following the map. But yes. U have earned my respect. Have debated on sending ya that email. Would be easier if I knew ya didn't go into the mntns anymore. As I've stated to ya I'd like to share, just don't want to have people roaming in my area cuz I shared too much. I'm sure u understand.
marius lives in greece...he has never been in the mountains

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
I haven't loaned anything from ya. Just following the map. I haven't read anywhere that u believe the LDM is that mine behind the ear. Musta missed that post. It is nice to see someone agrees. But yes, U have earned my respect and seem right lipped. Have debated on sending ya that email. Would be easier if I knew ya didn't go into the mntns anymore. As I've stated to ya I'd like to share, just don't want to have people roaming in my area cuz I shared too much. I'm sure u understand. U also have info that I'd like the understand to tie all together, but won't ask. For same reasons.

Doc

The Julia Thomas map depicts a horse on it. That’s the only link I know of.

babymick1

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Let’s ask Dave if there is a Horse in the Dutchman’s ledgen's

babymick1

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Otherwise Markmar

Its just a stones thing and you already saw the mine near the horses Ear.

babymick1

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Markmar

Their is 3 horses it’s says on the back legs of the horse.
One is the smelter one is Directional and the other pastures to the North.

Babymick1

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Markmar

Their is 3 horses it’s says on the back legs of the horse.
One is the smelter one is Directional and the other pastures to the North.

Babymick1

Nope. Go back to the drawing board. Still waiting for what skyline the dagger represents...

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Doc

The Julia Thomas map depicts a horse on it. That’s the only link I know of.

babymick1

The map is real , but only gets ya so far. Was to get to a place u could find the rest of his directions. And yes it has been altered. If ya been in the Sups, u would know the spire on the Julia map. The horse is in the ravine below from the south side of the spire depicted.

Last edited:

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Frank and others were set up by Ryan and he played it well since it wasn’t his first con! Ryan was to have his own treasure show and dig up a fabulous treasure in the end. 90 percent of people on earth believe what there told and the other 10 percent are the ones who told it.

babymick1

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Frank and others were set up by Ryan and he played it well since it wasn’t his first con! Ryan was to have his own treasure show and dig up a fabulous treasure in the end. 90 percent of people on earth believe what there told and the other 10 percent are the ones who told it.

babymick1
i knew those doorstops were phony long before ryan went to texas

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Nope. Go back to the drawing board. Still waiting for what skyline the dagger represents...

No, Never m Someday look har on GE and you might see me waving to Ya. Or buy some boots and live the Dream Goodluck.

Babymick1

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread