Dick Holmes Map

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Sorry, your solution isn't right.. Just being real. But just like anyone. U have to follow your heart. There is only 1 real solve, no matter where it takes ya. I've tried to point people to the right solve but will not give it away. Have shared with one person on this what the dagger means , cuz he is a straight shooter. He is still following his own. Can lead a horse to water , can't make it drink... U have seen some of the ore samples of up above the horse. I won't give the H/p solve away as no one wants to Believe they are real. It's real and its out there. All I gotta say.
you are wrong my friend...there are many people that have solved the doorstops...you aren't the only one...now...not one of them have ever found anything from their solve or profited a dime from their solve...in other words a treasure map isn't solved ..unless it leads you to treasure...forrest fenn had a treasure map....and alot of people wasted their lives and life savings looking for it....the only difference being ..someone actually found the fenn treasure:laughing7:....i'm guessing you have never been in the superstitions?

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is obvious that you have put a lot of work into your solution of the stone maps...kudos
but let me enlighten you, there are a few here who have also found solutions to those stone maps and just like Azdave stated, “ the only real solution is the one that comes from the person who created those stone maps”
that solution, we will never know.
what is left is to identify those solutions which lead to something of significance....not an image from GE.
part of my solution led to a base camp, and at that base camp a colonial Spanish military button dating between 1650 and 1750 was recovered.
to make the claim that you are the only one to have found a solution is arrogant and just erroneous.
to also make the claim that no one else will ever solve them simply displays your lack of understanding of the complexity of those stone maps as well as the intelligence and fortitude of many of the treasure hunters on this forum.
OK....I’m done

Sorry, your solution isn't right.. Just being real. But just like anyone. U have to follow your heart. There is only 1 real solve, no matter where it takes ya. I've tried to point people to the right solve but will not give it away. Have shared with one person on this what the dagger means , cuz he is a straight shooter. He is still following his own. Can lead a horse to water , can't make it drink... U have seen some of the ore samples of up above the horse. I won't give the H/p solve away as no one wants to Believe they are real. It's real and its out there. All I gotta say.

nobodie

Jul 17, 2015
Phx. A.Z.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keep the stones simple, all the dagger means is danger not to go beyond this point.

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you are wrong my friend...there are many people that have solved the doorstops...you aren't the only one...now...not one of them have ever found anything from their solve or profited a dime from their solve...in other words a treasure map isn't solved ..unless it leads you to treasure...forrest fenn had a treasure map....and alot of people wasted their lives and life savings looking for it....the only difference being ..someone actually found the fenn treasure:laughing7:....i'm guessing you have never been in the superstitions?

We can respectfully disagree on the stone map solve, no hair off my chest.. Only trying to point those in the right direction. Got no beef with ya, buddy. Offered my ore to ya to test. One day I'll get it tested just to prove it. But don't need to when u can see whats in it by eye. And yes I try the get down there every yr... One thing I won't give is the H/p solve straight up, I had to figure it out, so will everyone else. And yes the mine on the hidden heart has been found for quite some time, tho they prob don't know it and is sti claimed to this day.

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keep the stones simple, all the dagger means is danger not to go beyond this point.

No, babymick is right , but his answer it to vague if he gets it right I'll admit he is right. I'm not the only one that knows the answer, I've given it to one on this board cuz he has the same drive as me, and has earned my respect for keeping my dagger clue to himself. If babymick is right all will know, if he doesn't it's back to the drawing board. Idahodutch has the h/p in his pics. Tried to let him on to it. Said he had the keys to the kingdom, u just gotta see it. I've for a couple yrs now given subtle clues through my posts. My work isn't done till I've been to all 4 of the mines on the H/p, 1 I haven't figured how to get to it yet,Still to this day. Screenshot_20210105-214149.png

Last edited:

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
We can respectfully disagree on the stone map solve, no hair off my chest.. Only trying to point those in the right direction. Got no beef with ya, buddy. Offered my ore to ya to test. One day I'll get it tested just to prove it. But don't need to when u can see whats in it by eye. And yes I try the get down there every yr... One thing I won't give is the H/p solve straight up, I had to figure it out, so will everyone else. And yes the mine on the hidden heart has been found for quite some time, tho they prob don't know it and is sti claimed to this day.
nothing is solved or figured out till the treasure is found

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Doc

Thats it, skyline the 3 biggest Symbols on the trail map, starts your journey. It says so on the other map. The Priest Map.
The small case stuff on the Priest map means nothing to the priest The map overlap with each other then you have to do it all again 3 symbols next one from each map.

And your right to a point they are Jesuit Maps, But Alan is right too. It’s a merge of two cultures, that the European’s learned when they came here. A very ingenious code. The dagger, the heart, the cross, the horse itself are all European ect. The smaller symbols are native signs with native meanings you can find them all over AZ on rock face Cliffs. Even in MN and ND. I got lucky the Mandan native’s happen to be my friends they explained what those signs are. Thier the only tribe that can do it since they claim they were Aztec’s and moved here sometime around 1400’s fleeing the newcomers that invaded their way of life. Lewis and Clark was given a gold box when they stayed with them.

Twice lucky my best friend from childhood on up became a Jesuit Priest and he knows the meanings of the larger ones and alternative meanings for the same symbols. The meanings that work with the Stone come from around 1400 to 1520

Imagine that both both come from the same time line.

Babymick1 ohh and Minnesota has gold deposits. Superior agates and copper nugget ect.

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Doc

Thats it, skyline the 3 biggest Symbols on the trail map, starts your journey. It says so on the other map. The Priest Map.
The small case stuff on the Priest map means nothing to the priest The map overlap with each other then you have to do it all again 3 symbols next one from each map.

And your right to a point they are Jesuit Maps, But Alan is right too. It’s a merge of two cultures, that the European’s learned when they came here. A very ingenious code. The dagger, the heart, the cross, the horse itself are all European ect. The smaller symbols are native signs with native meanings you can find them all over AZ on rock face Cliffs. Even in MN and ND. I got lucky the Mandan native’s happen to be my friends they explained what those signs are. Thier the only tribe that can do it since they claim they were Aztec’s and moved here sometime around 1400’s fleeing the newcomers that invaded their way of life. Lewis and Clark was given a gold box when they stayed with them.

Twice lucky my best friend from childhood on up became a Jesuit Priest and he knows the meanings of the larger ones and alternative meanings for the same symbols. The meanings that work with the Stone come from around 1400 to 1520

Imagine that both both come from the same time line.

Babymick1 ohh and Minnesota has gold deposits. Superior agates and copper nugget ect.

It's a specific skyline.. Was looking to that answer from ya.. The rest of the stuff is blahh to say mildly. The dagger has nothing to with the trail depicted, has all to do with the hidden heart, part of the hidden map. And yes there is alot in northern mn above the mississippi river, how could u not find gold with the biggest iron mines in the US there, they will eventually find diamonds also. Smiles

Last edited:

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Full sun

And we do got Diamonds here, Kimberlite Stacks in Modora like the ones in Africa.
I got a 10 carat green one on my desk I found.

babymick1

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other

You last bit is a little off. You should have said it’s claimed on this day.

Babymick1

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Full sun

And we do got Diamonds here, Kimberlite Stacks in Modora like the ones in Africa.

babymick1

Full sun

babymick1

I was talking about northern Mn. Never heard of diamonds in nd, but they are in wy, and co.

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Doc

Now you tell me one, what is the big black hole on the map and the dot used for

babymick1

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Doc

Now you tell me one, what is the big black hole on the map and the dot used for

babymick1

Don't need it. Has to do with the post map. That mine at the end has been found. Everyone knows that.. why talk about known stuff. Now back to what skyline as that has to do with the location of where the hidden heart is. Or if ya wanta talk about something why is geronimo's head called treasure mntn. That is something I haven't figured out yet... Maybe u got the answer to that, then u will have something on me to be proud of. But I wouldn't share if I knew the answer.. Thousands walk it every yr and don't have a clue , one lucky person will find something someday on accident.

Last edited:

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
I was talking about northern Mn. Never heard of diamonds in nd, but they are in wy, and co.

Correct I’ve never told no one except my brothers and sisters

Don’t need summer birds up here

babymick1

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Don't need it. Has to do with the post map. That mine at the end has been found. Everyone knows that.. Now back to what skyline as that has to do with the location of where the hidden heart it.

You don’t know, you need it has everything to do with the maps. You got to cross symbols

In the 14 teen hundreds the cover page as we call it now, The Cross was not used it’s there to let you know, Cross Symbols

Babymick1

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You don’t know, you need it has everything to do with the maps. You got to cross symbols

In the 14 teen hundreds the cover page as we call it now, The Cross was not used it’s there to let you know, Cross Symbols

Babymick1

I didn't need anything u said that has to do with that hole to figure anything out at all. Why when u can start at the arrow on the mntn.

The only thing the bottom stone is good for is the mine on the old barkley's ranch. Other than that I could throw it away..

So.. back to the skyline... Where is it again... When ya answer start a new thread , we will go from there. This kinda got off subject by 5 pages.. lol

Last edited:

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
I didn't need anything u said that has to do with that hole to figure anything out at all. Why when u can start at the arrow on the mntn.

The only thing the bottom stone is good for is the mine on the old barkley's ranch. Other than that I could throw it away..

So.. back to the skyline... Where is it again... When ya answer start a new thread , we will go from there. This kinda got off subject by 5 pages.. lol

Everyone knows start is Weavers Needle

babymick1

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Doc4261

IMHO, you are wrong on your Horse/Priest map solve. And this can prove the Dick Holmes map which is the subject of this thread.
You have stated in past posts how the LDM is the mine behind the Horse's ear. Now, if you look at the Holmes map, the region is quite different than that you have claimed to be.
The maps and numbers never lie. Follow your heart, follow the maps.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions