Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
silvercop said:
well i took a bath in tomato juice today to get the skunk off and i took 8000.00 in to the bank to dump. look out brinks
Sorry about the string of skunks. Were they String and Son wrapped? That would explain it.

markmopar

Feb 15, 2008
southern NJ/southeast VA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AMC rulz said:
Sorry about the string of skunks. Were they String and Son wrapped? That would explain it.

Why would it? The coins don't know what they're wrapped in. CWI here uses them.
Here's a pic from maybe three months ago. Five rolls from one box showing silver.

330321043.jpg

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats what I get too, for me they usuially are good for 1 silver per box - but not all the time... :tard:

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
TreasureFiend said:
Thats what I get too, for me they usuially are good for 1 silver per box - but not all the time... :tard:
Yep, i have had lousy luck with those boxes, same as you 15 skunks in a row, and last year when i ordered sporadically, never found any silver.

GMan00001

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2006
Twin Cities, MN
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
packfan_1982 said:
I recall seeing a post awhile back suggesting that everybody spend their half dollars on daily purchases. Since most people upon seeing a real live half dollar think that it has some inherent value they hold onto it for awhile. Do this long enough and enough Halves get taken out of currency long enough for the CRHer to get to those bottom boxes. Additionally when people do cash them in they are filling up all of the half filled bags that have been sitting for 10 years. Just food for thought I suppose.

I spend what I can....usually if its $5 or less....sometimes more..usually fast food..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread