Different Ways of Testing LRLs

Status
Not open for further replies.

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
Got those meds straight now? Poor thing, lame ploy, say what makes you feel better, but don't expect any answers to any of your useless questions till you ANDSER (snicker) the Questions.

He's trying to cover up all the posts with his new BIG DEAL excuse. This is like fishing with hand grenades. Just like the puppies,

"See what I did?", but it's still on the rug, and the same old ship.

OP
OP
EE THr

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
fenixdigger said:
Got those meds straight now? Poor thing, lame ploy, say what makes you feel better, but don't expect any answers to any of your useless questions till you ANDSER (snicker) the Questions.

He's trying to cover up all the posts with his new BIG DEAL excuse. This is like fishing with hand grenades. Just like the puppies,

"See what I did?", but it's still on the rug, and the same old ship.

You should stick to the thread topic.

And speaking of thread topic---

Why are you afraid to take your own test, which you designed and approved of, in public with an unbiased observer?

fenix brothers---Answer: #32 in the bottom link. Can you hear me now? Can you hear me now?

:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Don't be a doof---show the proof!
P.S. When will you man-up and take Carl's double-blind test, and collect the $25,000.00?
ref: Are LRLs More Than Just Dowsing?

OP
OP
EE THr

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
artie and fenix brothers---

So far, you have both posted your own versions of fair tests, and have bragged about how well you do in them. But neither of you are willing to try those very same tests in public with an unbiased observer.

What's wrong, fellas?

P.S. When will you man-up and take Carl's double-blind test, and collect the $25,000.00?

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
What's up with those answers? You get nothing till then.

Man up or shut up Answer the questions

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
So far, you have both posted your own versions of fair tests, and have bragged about how well you do in them. But neither of you are willing to try those very same tests in public with an unbiased observer.

What's wrong, fellas?
Are my three wittiness not considered to be the public? What would you consider to be the “public”? The Dowser did not believe in LRL’s so that makes him a un bias’s observer

What's wrong, fellas?..
You are

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
3 words-- Lame, Lame, Lame. Don't waste your time asking any more questions till you man up.

Man up or shut up ANSWER the questions

OP
OP
EE THr

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:

What's wrong, fellas?
Are my three wittiness not considered to be the public? What would you consider to be the “public”? The Dowser did not believe in LRL’s so that makes him a un bias’s observer

What's wrong, fellas?..
You are

No, it makes him your neighbor.

Like the last one you sent onto this forum to BS us. J___G.

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Yep, it's the meds. Better hurry, I'm about to make more posts. Oh no!!!! Get them first. you may want to Google Pavlov

Conditioned response. You are the poster (Pun intended) child.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~EE~
No, it makes him your neighbor.
One was my neighbor. One was from Oregon and one was from Idaho..My son is a resident of Alaska..
Like the last one you sent onto this forum to BS us. J___G.
I have no idea what you are talking about..Art

OP
OP
EE THr

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
fenixdigger said:
Yep, it's the meds. Better hurry, I'm about to make more posts. Oh no!!!! Get them first. you may want to Google Pavlov

Conditioned response. You are the poster (Pun intended) child.

That post wasn't even addressed to you, fenix brothers.

All you are doing lately is posting insults, even when nobody is even addressing you.

fenix brothers---Answer: #32 in the bottom link. Can you hear me now? Can you hear me now?

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Now did I call anyone a con artist ? no Did I call anyone a liar? No I just want you to truthfully answer the questions put to you.

Just remember how nasty you get when you don't get your way about questions you ask. YOU are the insult master here. Remember how many people have mentioned it?

Brother this transference thing with you is bad. May want to check around the house for a second opinion.

OP
OP
EE THr

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
fenixdigger said:
Now did I call anyone a con artist ? no Did I call anyone a liar? No I just want you to truthfully answer the questions put to you.

Just remember how nasty you get when you don't get your way about questions you ask. YOU are the insult master here. Remember how many people have mentioned it?

Brother this transference thing with you is bad. May want to check around the house for a second opinion.

The questions I asked were legitimate positive questions. Yours are loaded false questions.

Whose fault is it that you don't understand the difference?

OP
OP
EE THr

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
How dare you tell the truth as you know that is consited to be an insult

Jeeze, artie, you're just trying to copy what I said.

The problem is that what I said happened to actually be true. And what you are saying is not.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
The questions I asked were legitimate positive questions. Yours are loaded false questions.

Whose fault is it that you don't understand the difference?
Look who is calling the kettle black

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Thank You for the reminder
publically tested..What is your definition of this?
have offered various definitions of double-blind which were actually specific only to drug testing programs or cola tasting surveys
No mention of drug programs or cola tasting and comes straight from the Skeptics Dictionary
http://skepdic.com/control.html....
A double-blind test is a control group test where neither the evaluator nor the subject knows which items are controls. A randomized test is one that randomly assigns items to the control and the experimental groups.
The purpose of controls, double-blind, and randomized testing is to reduce error, self-deception and bias. An example should clarify the necessity of these safeguards.
It sure seems that you do not know what a Double Blind Test is..
therefore totally irrational and incompatible with any meaningful LRL tests.
Makes no sense to me

OP
OP
EE THr

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
Thank You for the reminder
publically tested..What is your definition of this?
have offered various definitions of double-blind which were actually specific only to drug testing programs or cola tasting surveys
No mention of drug programs or cola tasting and comes straight from the Skeptics Dictionary
http://skepdic.com/control.html....
A double-blind test is a control group test where neither the evaluator nor the subject knows which items are controls. A randomized test is one that randomly assigns items to the control and the experimental groups.
The purpose of controls, double-blind, and randomized testing is to reduce error, self-deception and bias. An example should clarify the necessity of these safeguards.
It sure seems that you do not know what a Double Blind Test is..
therefore totally irrational and incompatible with any meaningful LRL tests.
Makes no sense to me

I really don't understand how anyone could possibly relate a test of a device, with a test of drugs!

But, just for you artie, I edited the post.

How do you like it now?

OP
OP
EE THr

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
I really don't understand how anyone could possibly relate a test of a device, with a test of drugs!
I don't

Then why do you keep asking to have "groups of people," and "control groups"? That doesn't make any sense when testing a device. With a device, you just test it to see if it works or not. I don't see how groups would fit into a test like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread