Do you enjoy fishing?

bula

Mar 13, 2008
southern utah
Detector(s) used
White MXT
Hey Jeep, jail might not be that bad, three hots & a cot, just like basic training. They will even take care of your medical needs. The only down side is no mding.

mojjax

Silver Member
Feb 27, 2005
MAINE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been thinking a lot about stealing the Identity of an illegal alien lately :angry9:

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mojjax said:
I've been thinking a lot about stealing the Identity of an illegal alien lately :angry9:
its ok i fish with a side arm :-X

Jeep

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2008
32°46′58″N 96°48′14″W
Detector(s) used
My other detector is a helicopter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bula said:
Hey Jeep, jail might not be that bad, three hots & a cot, just like basic training. They will even take care of your medical needs. The only down side is no mding.

Yea, as long as it's a federal prison

You know like the one Martha Stewart went to, where I can do arts and crafts and play tennis

Watch Pawn Stars and Pickers on TV and read Western & Eastern Treasure to my hearts content ;D

mainer

Silver Member
May 3, 2005
Maine
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Fisher F75 SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not only does it cost us 27 dollars a year to fresh water fish up here in Maine. Next year we are going to have too buy a salt water licence if we want to fish that too. It just doesnt end. Thats the state of Maine for ya.

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In Kalifornia you need a fishing license to gig frogs! They did away with the illegal "Delta Enhancement" stamp but increased the price of the license to make up for it. Just finding new ways to rob ya.

THingfool

Feb 7, 2009
NE Indiana
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark,1280-x,Cortes, White's 6DB
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Packerbacker, you have to pay extra to use a second pole??? Do you get a kiss with that?? :icon_scratch: We are allowed 3 poles and basic license is $17.00, additional for trout/salmon stamp. Tell Arnold to kick in some of his movie revenues to help you all out with your fishing rights.
HH.

Ed

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
License fees are rediculous in most states and most agencies are overburdened with 'possum cops' instead of real conservation officers . Revenue is the operative word .

B

BigDan

Nothing will come of this

No way does Obama alienate that many people with a fool move like this. Granted, he may pay token attention to the far left, but he'll never go that far. No way.

trikikiwi

Silver Member
Oct 5, 2006
New Zealand
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Do you enjoy fishing?
How long have you got?
No Saltwater Licences here. Unless you're Commercial of course.
For us amateurs, we have regulations in place which generally speaking, honest members
of our large fishing community, will follow.
Unfortunately, there are always those who don't follow the others.

Here's some info on Freshwater Fishing in our Beautiful country

New Zealand Fishing Licences

Fish & Game licence
Whether fishing independently or with a guide, you must have a licence to fish for trout, salmon and coarse fish in New Zealand and carry it with you when fishing.

A Fish & Game licence covers all of New Zealand except the Taupo fishery area (and an additional back-country licence is required for a few specified rivers).

A licence permits you to fish according to the current regulations for the region. The regional regulations define where, when and how you can fish specific waters. They also specify the maximum number of fish you can take and the mininum size of fish. For details, see the sportsfishing regulations.

http://www.nzfishing.com/AboutFishingInNZ/NZFishingLicences.htm

Mike

GopherDaGold

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2009
St. Charles County, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Teknetics Delta 4000, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cachefinder said:
Just watch ~ hunting is next :'( :'( :icon_scratch:
I'm shocked it wasn't FIRST considering how loud and shooty those horrible bullets are. ::)

peacock

Oct 16, 2009
I will not live if I can not fish. (I suppose that is what they want.) We can still stand up for our beliefs. The government does not have control! It is CORPORATION!

Produce Guy

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2008
austin,texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250,garrett pro-pointer,AT/Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't mind to fish I just think that it sucks that here in Texas you need a license even for a cane pole ??? The best or biggest thing I ever had on my line pulled me right into the water and right off the jetty in Port A about 100 yards from the beach,but I was able to keep the pole but it got away. :laughing7:

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Obama wanting to ban recreational fishing is an overstatement but, his administration wanting to set new policies governing fishing is not. There IS a task force that IS going to make recommendations to THIS administration concerning FISHING. These new policies, depending on which of the task forces recommendations are adopted, COULD very well affect RECREATIONAL fishing. Even in the liberal article posted above is this statement: "Will the task force eventually recommend a lot of things that conservatives hate? Probably. Should they have kept the public comment period open longer to allow sportsman to have their say? Maybe" What does THAT statement say to you? How liberal do you want to think. What if it was a task force that was going to recommend how Blacks should be treated in this country? Then you read an article that says, "Is the task force going to recommend a lot of things that Blacks hate? Probably. Should they have kept the public comment period open longer to allow Blacks to have their say? Maybe" Uhhhhhhhh!!? :dontknow: I also have to question what the task force is trying to protect. In one part of that article it talks about protecting the "food supply". A little later they want to protect the dolphin. I don't eat dolphins.

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I enjoy fishing. I quit buying fishing license years ago. because they started charging so much. So now I fish private ponds where you don't need a license.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread