Do you see any good stuff in this Picture?????

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Had another great day And a first!!!!

I'm still running a slight fever and still had to get out after it warmed up to 40 this morning.

Hunted for 2.5 hours and nothing but clad I was working my way over to the tot lot and Noticed I had competition I thought well ill move over to the other area i was going to check out nothing more the clad And one of the items in the picture ( not my first though)

after 20 or so Minutes I noticed The other guy was gone ??? Okayyyyyyyyyyyyy

I decided to check and see if he was picking up his trash because he was using his foot to kick the bark chips out of the way I did not find any trash!!!! :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: But i found a few Pull tabs One was Wait for it 22k ;D ;D ;D

Attachments

• 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    112.7 KB · Views: 1,615
Upvote 0
OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
desertfox said:
::) :love7: That's only the half of it.

:laughing9: Your too funny DF!!!!! Good to hear from you, been getting worried about you guys!!!!! :hello:

Eric Willoughby

Jun 4, 2009
Detector(s) used
Currently Pilfered!
Chug and Red, what a team! What good finds as well!! Chug, you ought to make or buy Red a little tiny replica treasure chest to store that jewlery in. :wink:

Bulldog1948

Jan 2, 2011
SE Ohio
Detector(s) used
GC 1036- Gold Digger
Chug and Red said:
desertfox said:
Was I ever wrong. I thought that silver ring was a chain! Red, are you out of fingers yet? LOL Chug, take a day off from swinging that magic wand and get to feeling better. Have Red make you up some good hot home made chicken soup, that will fix you right up. Congrats on another great hunt.

HH

LOL Paul!!!! Your a hoot! That silver ring is different, I;ll try to take some better pics tomorrow when I'm not too tired! I have so many gold it's not funny, over the 17 years we have been married, he has been spoiling me with flowers, cards, doing special things, like taking excellent care of me whem I'm ill, or have had surgery, you know he really loves you when he cleans out your bucket when your done, without complaint, and is still with me after all these years, despite all we have been through! The pretties are a great and wonderful surprise, but the real treasure is Chug, and our love for each other! Red

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spitfire55

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2008
Fresno, CA.
Detector(s) used
(Whites) MXT, MXT PRO, SURF PRO/PI and COINMASTER 5500/D, (Fisher) GOLDBUG. AT PRO(Garrett), CTX 3030(Mine Lab).
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

steelheadwill

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2010
New Castle NH.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Brain eyes ears and nose
Primary Interest:
Other
Enjoy your posts very much :hello:
The sweetest Lovebirds I've heard.
No doubt Your Greatest Finds are Each Other!
Your pictures really should be on the 'Banner' :hello2:

BobinSouthVA

Bronze Member
Mar 1, 2007
SE Virginia
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro / Whites Prism II
Nice story and finds. 22k sure would make the day.

However on a more somber note, It's nice to see the police going after those criminal skateboarders and not focusing their attention on the criminal metal detectorists. When their finished cleaning up that rift raft maybe they will get after those criminals on the monkey bars they have been overlooking.

Makes you wonder what parks are for these days anyway.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread