Doctors office

Bass

Silver Member
Jan 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From what i've read here, the original thread started when a patient went to see a GENERAL PRACTIONER about a knee problem. This doctor has no right or business asking this patient about guns he may own. This questioning represents what is wrong with this country today. The attitude this doctor has to start with appears to be the same as the monkeys that are in charge of the zoo (running this country). they have no clue what they are doing but they feel like they are in a position to look down at you and make all decisions for you. Idiots.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
From what i've read here, the original thread started when a patient went to see a GENERAL PRACTIONER about a knee problem. This doctor has no right or business asking this patient about guns he may own. This questioning represents what is wrong with this country today. The attitude this doctor has to start with appears to be the same as the monkeys that are in charge of the zoo (running this country). they have no clue what they are doing but they feel like they are in a position to look down at you and make all decisions for you. Idiots.

Was the "patient" "packing HEAT"...?

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rebel, this is how this thread started. What did this so-called dr see to make her ask about guns?
"She asked me what was wrong, and I replied, “I have a cut on my leg; and I think it may be getting infected.” She said, “Before we start, I have to ask you a few questions. Are you allergic to any medications?” I replied, “No.” She said, “Do you have any guns in the house?” I said, “HUH??”
She replied, “Guns. Do you have any guns in the house?” I asked, “Why?” She said, 'I’ve got to ask this question. It is required under the Affordable Care Act.'"
See her statement "Before we start"?....before we start sounds to me like he didn't say anything yet besides he had a cut that may be getting infected. Where did all this dr crap come from? THIS dr, given the info supplied in this thread, had no reason whatsoever to ask if he had guns, NONE! She may have herself on some pedestal or she's just ignorant to the law, but it's none of her business given these circumstances.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Rebel, this is how this thread started. What did this so-called dr see to make her ask about guns?
"She asked me what was wrong, and I replied, “I have a cut on my leg; and I think it may be getting infected.” She said, “Before we start, I have to ask you a few questions. Are you allergic to any medications?” I replied, “No.” She said, “Do you have any guns in the house?” I said, “HUH??”
She replied, “Guns. Do you have any guns in the house?” I asked, “Why?” She said, 'I’ve got to ask this question. It is required under the Affordable Care Act.'"
See her statement "Before we start"?....before we start sounds to me like he didn't say anything yet besides he had a cut that may be getting infected. Where did all this dr crap come from? THIS dr, given the info supplied in this thread, had no reason whatsoever to ask if he had guns, NONE! She may have herself on some pedestal or she's just ignorant to the law, but it's none of her business given these circumstances.

LOL! She (DOC) stated she was required to ask those question under Affordable Care Act; NOT her fault. "Check-list" of questions... part of HIS Heallth Care Coverage.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread