Does anyone else see a Summer rally

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
kalebdad said:
I think that Silver will Run through the summer. End of August sees a new high.

I am not sure rally would be a word to use. I see silver on a roller coaster ride reaching new highs and then falling back again
shortly thereafter. I am long on Silver (15 Years worth) so what it does now dictates only what I buy. It is hard to get ASE without paying a high premimum but there is plenty of junk silver to buy.

Just depends.

quiksilver

Bronze Member
Oct 25, 2009
i am long on silver [higher] with manipulations bringing it down and bad economic news in the world bringing it up

JD-GA

Feb 2, 2010
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Im still buying daily but there are so few people selling me silver compared to before and after the manipulation correction. Its funny I was picking up Eagles for spot in my store in February when it has fallen back to $26 almost daily. At $47 I was getting eagles at spot daily. Now its fallen back to $35 and I only see a few a week and am getting requests for hundreds of eagles that people are willing to pay $5 over spot and I CANT FILL those orders. There just isnt enough available out there and prices are going to reflect that this summer. If it doesnt reflect that then every economics teacher should be out of a job.

Hortstu

May 10, 2011
Cf
JD-GA said:
Im still buying daily but there are so few people selling me silver compared to before and after the manipulation correction. Its funny I was picking up Eagles for spot in my store in February when it has fallen back to $26 almost daily. At $47 I was getting eagles at spot daily. Now its fallen back to $35 and I only see a few a week and am getting requests for hundreds of eagles that people are willing to pay $5 over spot and I CANT FILL those orders. There just isnt enough available out there and prices are going to reflect that this summer. If it doesnt reflect that then every economics teacher should be out of a job.

Unfortunately silver spot seems to be mostly influenced by the paper market not the physical. Then again I'm a buyer not a seller so I like these lower prices.

StevoCBR

Apr 19, 2010
Detector(s) used
a piece, fisher f75
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your spot on, this will be a summer like no other...and I don't mean just for PM prices... Hang on!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions