Doing a Eatern Western Artical

Silver Fox

Dec 8, 2007
New York City, USA
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Land Star
TreasureTales said:
My editor should have caught the date error in that post. :tongue3:
Ergo: Don't expect others to do your job for you. So, when submitting an article make sure it's cleaned up so that the only thing the Editor has to do is proofread it and make a change or two IF the editor knows his/her stuff. Being an Editor doesn't necessarily mean that they are more intelligent than authors. Except me, of course, I was an EXCELLENT editor of 8 4-page weekly newsletters plus a lot of other stuff. :icon_study:

Silver Fox

Dec 8, 2007
New York City, USA
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Land Star
TreasureTales said:
Silver Fox said:
TreasureTales said:
My editor should have caught the date error in that post. :tongue3:
Ergo: Don't expect others to do your job for you. So, when submitting an article make sure it's cleaned up so that the only thing the Editor has to do is proofread it and make a change or two IF the editor knows his/her stuff. Being an Editor doesn't necessarily mean that they are more intelligent than authors. Except me, of course, I was an EXCELLENT editor of 8 4-page weekly newsletters plus a lot of other stuff. :icon_study:

Hey buddy, climb off your pedestal. My screen name isn't TreasureTales for nothing. Get a clue. Sheesh. Besides, I was playing off of Jeff of Pa's little teaser. ::)
So I didn't put enough glue on MY teaser as it didn't take. :-[

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread