Dont read if ya gotta weak stomach!!

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went out today to the base and found an old iron thats it so i went searching for another spot. I found this old irrigation ditch and started looking for old stuff. In a gopher hole i saw a Gerber baby jar with something in it. It looked like a $1 bill with change but not much. There also was a very small piece of paper in it too. I opened the jar and and stunk so bad i dropped it. You know it smelled just like urine to me. No i didnt read the note and YES i got it on my hands. >:( Next time that happens i will bring it home for the Warden to open she is always PIS.....D. Becarefull out there...aa

Upvote 0
S

stefen

Its not a dirty baby jar story but closely related...

An old college friend of mine was coming down hill near Lake Tahoe in his custom pristeen 57 Chevy and he saw a passenger in the car in front reach over the seat and moments later shake something white out the window...

About that time his windshield got splattered with several soft brown projectiles...

Yep. Baby turds ;)

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes Marge it had some coins in it a new meaning of dirty money. ::)

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh i forgot the Warden says i read to many treasure posts in TNET thats why i opened it. :-[

strike it rich

Jun 19, 2007
Detector(s) used
Treasure baron with Goldtrax
You know what i would have done pooped in the jar put money in it and bury it once more for the next guy/gal to dig lol lol lol lol lol ha ha ha ha ha ha

wyattrr

Bronze Member
Jan 19, 2008
Eastern Shore of Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ahh man...I know how you're feeling. I had a surface find, picked up the coin and stepped into some dog mine hidden under some leaves. Yep tracked it into my house...white carpet. That's our luck...HH

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your gonna have to ask Montana Jim about the video he know just about everything ;D

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
aa battery P.I.T.J. said:
Your gonna have to ask Montana Jim about the video he know just about everything ;D

That vid was strictly the result of a Google-search-went-haywire... :P

I was disturbed when I saw it and thought the least I could do was share... :-*

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe that jar was the result of a MDist having to heed the call of nature in his car so that he wouldn't have to relieve himself in some kind old lady's yardย  :oย  He then bumped something on the dash as he was zipping up and some spare change and a receipt fell into the jar.ย  He didn't want to fish it out because the jar was warm at that point, and it was kinda making him ill.ย  Then he went looking for a place to dispose of it and couldn't find a trash can. Getting embarrassed by toting around a baby food jar of warm pee, he decided to take the jar and bury it for you to find.ย  ;)

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Buckleboy good story :D I dont know about you guys but the jar was kinda small. Seems to me if you gotta go a gallon jar would be better. :o

Rob66

Bronze Member
Jun 30, 2006
California
Detector(s) used
Whites new coinmaster-Teso Silver Max-Minelab GT
You fell for that trick???? Bummer! I too... would have done the same thing.Hunting and discovering instint. latex... will take care of that. Thanks for sharing I now... have a box of them. ;)
RD

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
there are folks who will put pennies in men urnials --or on the floor of the restroom stalls and pee on them --they get sick kicks from thinking about folks handling their "pee" stained items -- yes these folks are warped. --- Ivan

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
aa battery P.I.T.J. said:
Buckleboy good story :D I dont know about you guys but the jar was kinda small.

He was a detectorist that was not "well-endowed" and he had a hamster sized bladder as well.

Thomas007

Aug 29, 2007
Glouster, Ohio
Detector(s) used
White MXT
Your title on this thread got everyone to read this.... LOL

Many people believe that their consciousness is what controls their future. If you do not like what is happening to you then you change your perspective and your future will shift with it... pretty ZEN like

Pee away your troubles and confirm it in writing and your consciousness will shift and thus your future situations will shift to more positive ways... whether work related, relationships or financial.

I know of many people who buried a St Joseph statue face down in a yard when they want to sell their home or other property. It seems to work too!

If a person does not believe they will find gold while detecting then the chances are less than someone whose consciously feels that they will find gold. What goes around... comes around.

Anyway... sorry you experienced the liquid gold without the benefit of the physical gold

Thanks for sharing your hilarious story... We all will be on the watch for this in the future... you may have saved someones life... good karma!

HH

Sanat

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting