Dont read if ya gotta weak stomach!!

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went out today to the base and found an old iron thats it so i went searching for another spot. I found this old irrigation ditch and started looking for old stuff. In a gopher hole i saw a Gerber baby jar with something in it. It looked like a $1 bill with change but not much. There also was a very small piece of paper in it too. I opened the jar and and stunk so bad i dropped it. You know it smelled just like urine to me. No i didnt read the note and YES i got it on my hands. >:( Next time that happens i will bring it home for the Warden to open she is always PIS.....D. Becarefull out there...aa

Upvote 0

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You know what the note prolly said?

"You just got PISS on your hands!" ;)

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I dont feel lucky now i got a PITJ Sounds like a song Jim. :D

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Buckleboy thats my luck :D

Ken from Atlanta

Feb 4, 2008
Olympia Washington
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 150
Back when I was wotking construction I had a buddy who thought it was just the funniest thing ever to make a color copy of the front of a $20 bill and lay it in the porto-john just to see who would actually reach into the thing and try to get it. I guess I have to admit, I thought it was pretty funny too ;D

I_Dig_NYC

Jan 25, 2008
Bronx, NY
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm II
LMAO !!!! Funny video.. I'm doing the peepee dance.
You might have found some peepee voodoo, lots of that stuff going on around here lately...

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If a persons name was in that jar whats that mean? PeePee voodoo thats scary...aa

Fisher

Sep 24, 2007
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Ken from Atlanta said:
Back when I was wotking construction I had a buddy who thought it was just the funniest thing ever to make a color copy of the front of a $20 bill and lay it in the porto-john just to see who would actually reach into the thing and try to get it. I guess I have to admit, I thought it was pretty funny too ;D

Anybody know if beer will hurt a LCD monitor? Cause I just sprayed it all over mine!!! ROFL

Dang the luck AA... Better luck next time.

lockman209

Jun 4, 2005
Chippewa Falls
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle SL II, Whites PRL-1, (3) Whites DFX's, Whites Coinmaster 4G, Whites Silver Eagle, 2010 Whites Coinmaster, Fisher 1212-X, Fisher 1225-X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

ashleysflyr

Jan 2, 2008
Missouri
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S MXT (and man is she hot!)
aa battery P.I.T.J. said:
If a persons name was in that jar whats that mean? PeePee voodoo thats scary...aa

You read it didn't you....LMAO!

~Tom

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK OK i lied i didnt want you guys to think i was dumb enough to read the note. It had a name written on it 13 times. :-X TT your right staff infection is on the rise here in town and nobody knows why.....aa

chrisplay2004

Feb 28, 2008
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2 with 4" & 8" Coil, and F-Point Pinpointer, Whites Eagle II, Bounty Hunter Fortune Hunter, Modified VLF WaterDetector
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This made me laugh a lot, but with you. Hope those peepee voodoo enthusiasts don't make you put it back, with more pee...

precise26

Feb 13, 2008
Yes, quite funny. But I have to wonder if it was really the fact that the jar was not cleaned well and the smell you smelled, was really just the old content of the jar. I would carry work gloves, and latex disposable gloves, jus for a problem like this. And ya, Id have dumpped it, aired it, then read the note. rofl

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread