Doomsday Preppers, the show.

Nightibis

Sep 5, 2011
Rock Hill, SC
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So I am surfing the channel and stop. I see this couple burying $1500 hundred dollars worth of silver in PVC pipe next to their house. They then go on to say they have buried close to $30,000 dollars in silver around different parts of their property on national television. Why? Why in the world would you tell everyone you've buried that much money in your yard? They tell you the town where these people live and they use their own names on the show. If this is how they prepare for the financial collapse, then you have to wonder how long they will last if that they are willing to blab about the location of their hoard on television.

Grizzly13

Sep 22, 2012
Eastern PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac/Sunray Probe. Garrett 2500/garrett Pro-pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If S--t hits the fan thats the first place I'm going . LOL My favorite show is In search of BigFoot ! I know I will last longer then these morons. : )

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
It's a TV show. Bet they used fake names, a fake address and a fake city. Just a guess.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
because they didn't really do it, & their house is probably for sale

leaker

Nov 8, 2012
Jefferson city mo
Detector(s) used
Garrett gti 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Remember most of us them play well with guns. I know I always am in need of a new target. I am at a critical point in my md time

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread