Dowsing Map for a Spanish Cannon

DonQuijote

Jul 26, 2010
Utah
Hello all. I've been working on a project here for a few years & I'm looking for new leads on it, so I thought I'd give map dowsing a try. There are three targets that may be on this map. One is an old Spanish fort & the others are 2 cannons.

SpanishFortII.jpg

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Ok DonQuijote….I am getting the old fort @ 40 23.803N x 111 13.590W and parts of it is still visible
I am getting two cannons in a cave @40 23.802N x 111 13.592W with a open entrance @ 40 23.791N x 111 13.590W…Good luck..Art

Attachments

• fort.GIF
    fort.GIF
    162 KB · Views: 605
OP
OP
DonQuijote

DonQuijote

Jul 26, 2010
Utah
Thanks aarthr! I will check this out. We did find an old Spanish rock wall which was on the old map which confirmed we were in the right area. If anyone else has any other hits we might as well check out those suggestions as well when we get back up there.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Thanks aarthr! I will check this out. We did find an old Spanish rock wall which was on the old map which confirmed we were in the right area. If anyone else has any other hits we might as well check out those suggestions as well when we get back up there.
I hope a few other jump in here…..The more information you have the better it is…This map dowsing will get you in the area….Art

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
I have spent years trying to learn as much as I can about Map Dowsing. I have used my maps for about 6 years now..At first I was not very good…The more I read and practiced the better I became. Some of my locations have been right on and some of them have been 3/10 of a mile off. When I do maps I do not know the skills that the person has…I did a map for a guy in Oregon and found some gold coins with 3 of them on top of the soil. I did not know that this did not have any treasure hunting tool..Not even a compass…He camped out there for 3 weeks before he found the coins. That is just plain dumb luck. But he some money now to buy what he needs. The first map I attempted on T-Net was looking for a Dead Deer. He had shoot it with a bow and it ran off. It was raining so tracking it was impossible. The day after I put the map on here he found the Deer 90 yards from my GPS reading.
Most local legends are true but the locations are usually off because of name changes etc that have occurred. .
I am getting that there is a buried wagon less than 3 miles east of this map….If it is not in the city please put that map on here…Art

Dent

Greenie
Jul 26, 2010
aarth-

LOL -- I have no idea if I'm working/posting anything right on this forum. Did ya get my PM from last night?

Dent

Greenie
Jul 26, 2010
OkieDowser-
Thank you very much! I appreciate your willingness for your time!

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Good morning Dent…N41 1.1883 W112 55.0902…Is the treasure still there…I get a “I don’t Know” answer…Art

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Dowsing Map for a Spanish Cannon (Wagon Cache)

Hi Dent,
Dowsing revealed 3 spots in the photo. The targets in or in the vicinity of the green circles.

I) Gold coins cache, about 15# of coins, 2' deep in rotted leather saddlebag.
II) Gold coins cache and wagon remains. Coins in semi-mettallic container, 3' deep about 50# of coins.
III) Small silver coins cache, about 18# of coins, 1-1/2' deep, about 18# of coins in rotted leather saddlebag.
Wishing you the best in your treasure hunting adventure,
Jon

Attachments

• WagonCachedowsed.jpg
    WagonCachedowsed.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 478

Dent

Greenie
Jul 26, 2010
Alright... So Don Quijote and I went out there Friday. We went with Don's metal detectors and some dowsing rods.

We didn't use our detectors, but used our rods first to see where they took us. They took us in the vicinity of where okiedowser and telesproctor have mentioned. After both of us got a certain location where our rods crossed -- we metal detected to confirm our spot, but the detectors didn't detect anything. Don even has a two box which should go deeper than 3-4 feet, but for some reason, he doesn't trust them -- LOL.

Don dowsed the area first, and then I followed. I don't know if my mind was controlling the rods, but since I knew where Don's crossed... My crossed at his location too. Here's why I'm learning this, so I can be as cool as you guys :headbang:

Don started digging as I searched the area. It was frickin' hot, too! We didn't do much digging cause of the heat -- LOL. We should've done this when it was cooler, but we scanned the area, and found old tires, steel cable, even a cement foundation(20 years or so old) a few yards away -- to the West and SouthWest.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Hey Dent….I always carry a 4 foot metal probe in my truck . If the ground is soft enough it sure saves a lot of digging

Dent

Greenie
Jul 26, 2010
aarthrj3811 said:
Hey Dent….I always carry a 4 foot metal probe in my truck . If the ground is soft enough it sure saves a lot of digging

That ground is dryer than a mummies carcass AND hard as a rock! I kinda laughed when I saw Quijote starting to pick at the ground with his shovel.

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this picture this weekend in my dowsing to do tray and although an old post I wanted to finish up on it.

In or in vicinity of the white circles dowsing revealed small gold/silver coin caches about 1 foot deep, about 5# of coins each cache in rotted leather pouches.
Thanks for posting your picture,
Jon

Attachments

• tnetSpanishFortIIdonquijotedowsed.jpg
    tnetSpanishFortIIdonquijotedowsed.jpg
    179.7 KB · Views: 273

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, thiis is a little late, but here are some dowsing results from me.

1. Boxed area a lot of signals, maybe old fort or place of heavy use.
2. Circles, where I got for cannons. Perhaps a couple cannon signals are really cannonballs? I would check for the 2 cannons, the circle on the right, starting with the 2 top circles. Then the next circle below the left one on top. The other 2 I think might be just cannonballs.
4. Deep caches 8-9 ft marked by Xs.

Attachments

• SpanishFortII-map.jpg
    SpanishFortII-map.jpg
    196.7 KB · Views: 265

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions