Dowsing request

morbiusandneo

Jun 16, 2007
Detector(s) used
Dowsing rods
TNET Forum Map Dowse.jpg

If you could also find the information I also noted on the image with your dowsing location, it would help immensely. Seeking only gold coins cache in this one. Thanks in advance!! :-)

EDIT: The ONLY honorable thing to do is to give reward and credit to any who help me. MORE than happy to do so, and people should be shown that dowsing truly does and HAS worked for thousands of years!! (apologies for not stating that in OP).

Last edited:

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1328383

If you could also find the information I also noted on the image with your dowsing location, it would help immensely. Seeking only gold coins cache in this one. Thanks in advance!! :-)

I can find your gold coins but,i do not ask question on dowsing any more,i work with just what the camera eye got on film....i mental dowse for 40 years,i got tired of digging empty holes,but this spot is your gold coins in saddle bags.....as for as depth,i use google earth ruler to get depth,its your secret place,so i will not ask for gps,and i don't need your percent cut of your treasure, i have enough places of my own,this is just for fun. TNET Forum Map Dowse.jpg

OP
OP
morbiusandneo

morbiusandneo

Jun 16, 2007
Detector(s) used
Dowsing rods
The ONLY honorable thing to do is to give reward and credit to any who help me. MORE than happy to do so, and people should be shown that dowsing truly does and HAS worked for thousands of years!! (apologies for not stating that in OP).

weregolf

Jun 14, 2016
Mexico
Detector(s) used
Gemini III, Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, Fisher F2, Deepers 6, OKM rover C
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Coins depth 30-40cm ..check area of white-arrow from okiedowser
..buried year 1910-1915

Last edited:
OP
OP
morbiusandneo

morbiusandneo

Jun 16, 2007
Detector(s) used
Dowsing rods
Thank you so much everybody!! I really appreciate your efforts and time.

Last edited:
OP
OP
morbiusandneo

morbiusandneo

Jun 16, 2007
Detector(s) used
Dowsing rods
Thanks Okie!! Seems your location moved a couple hundred feet from your original dowse. You are now right about right where Art located it after a blow-up image, too. The more I learn about dowsing the more it baffles me!! lol.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, morbiusandneo wanted me to check also.....checked the map first, before looking at any of the other posts. Didn't get any cache but marked coins on the left edge. My hit was higher in the bottom third from left corner.

Attachments

• TNET Forum Map Dowse-morbiusandneo.jpg
    TNET Forum Map Dowse-morbiusandneo.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 96

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is a simple or you could say gold only signal, in this map section here.

Attachments

• TNET Forum Map Dowse-B-morbiusandneo.jpg
    TNET Forum Map Dowse-B-morbiusandneo.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 129
OP
OP
morbiusandneo

morbiusandneo

Jun 16, 2007
Detector(s) used
Dowsing rods
Thanks gentlemen!! (problems getting permission to search there presently. fingers crossed.)

OP
OP
morbiusandneo

morbiusandneo

Jun 16, 2007
Detector(s) used
Dowsing rods
Red,

Your second dowse. Would you be so kind, if possible, to give me any more details? I notice it has a thick circle. Does that mean there is more "density" to this target ?? Maybe a modest US MINT shipment that was robbed and hidden? Those were always in rolls and stacked neatly into a container. Or, maybe bullion? Any clues about depth for it? Speculation about what it possibly maybe be, like a range of items?

I just found out this week that road is a very old wagon road going back to 1600's....fwiw. Explains the multiple hits by everybody participating.

OP
OP
morbiusandneo

morbiusandneo

Jun 16, 2007
Detector(s) used
Dowsing rods
Okay gentlemen!! First pics of location for dowsing. (Hoping its caught in these images.)

TNET COINS 4.jpg

TNET COINS 5.jpg

TNET COINS 6.jpg

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Red,

Your second dowse. Would you be so kind, if possible, to give me any more details? I notice it has a thick circle. Does that mean there is more "density" to this target ?? Maybe a modest US MINT shipment that was robbed and hidden? Those were always in rolls and stacked neatly into a container. Or, maybe bullion? Any clues about depth for it? Speculation about what it possibly maybe be, like a range of items?

I just found out this week that road is a very old wagon road going back to 1600's....fwiw. Explains the multiple hits by everybody participating.
No significance in the line thickness. It was an isolated simple gold hit, which is more likely to be a gold object (s). If there had been several in one area, then I would have considered the possibility of native gold.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think you have some coins in the last 2 photos......#5 the signal is up closer, while #6 farther back. Is it possible these pics might overlap?

OP
OP
morbiusandneo

morbiusandneo

Jun 16, 2007
Detector(s) used
Dowsing rods
I don't know what #5 an #6 mean.

But, yes the photos overlap. You can see the shovel handle sticking up, which was not moved in both photos.

I think you have some coins in the last 2 photos......#5 the signal is up closer, while #6 farther back. Is it possible these pics might overlap?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread