Dowsing VS Quija Boards ?

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.
If you research the motivation behind the US involvement in psychic research it came about due to pressure from pols who heard about the soviet researches. As always what Congress wants is what Congress gets. The Space Race was in full force and we didn't want to give the Reds any advantages. It wasn't until the guy put it in the Golden Fleece awards that the pressure was on to defund it. At that time the admitted budget was less than $20 million per year. Compared to the $7 trillion we've wasted on welfare programs it was and is chump change. The last leader of the program recruited his best operatives and formed a private company which was instrumental in solving several major crimes.
On a lighter note I am very amused to hear people who are self-identified Christians who don't believe in dowsing but do believe in ouija boards. They must have some very interesting entities visiting their homes. If Moses wasn't dowsing what was he doing? siegfried schlagrule

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry to have to disagree with you here Tom,

The terms "paranormal" and "Undiscovered Science" can be viewed as one in the same. What seems paranormal now, might be completely normal in ten years.

Here is a big 'fer instance:

(Remember, this is just a "what if" scenario). Most Christians view speaking with the dead in ANY form as Satanic or evil. WHAT IF: It was discovered next week that when a body dies, the energy that inhabited that body does not die with it, but continues on in another plane of existence (lets just say that this plane is one that we can't see, feel, or hear).

Somebody invents a communications device that allows people from this plane of existence to communicate with the people in the other plane of existence. Now, what was paranormal has become normal science. Is it satanic? Evil? NO! It is just one more thing that was discovered, that wasn't known before.

Here is one that I saw for the first time yesterday:

floatingwaterbridgeha1.png

This is a picture of a water bridge that forms between two beakers of regular water When exposed to a high-voltage electric field, water in two beakers climbs out of the beakers and crosses empty space to meet, forming the water bridge. The liquid bridge, hovering in space, appears to the human eye to defy gravity.

Much research has been done to uncover the structure of water beyond the H2O scale, which is thought to be responsible for many of water’s unique properties. However, the nature of this structure, governed by hydrogen bonds, is currently unknown.

There are a ton of things that occur every day that science has yet to discover why they happen. It is not Satanic or Evil that water forms a bridge like this, just UNKNOWN SCIENCE!

Best-Mike

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
at one time it was a "fact" that the world was flat --(llook up the word "fact"--- a common held "belief") that the world was flat was bogus science that was later proved wrong by explorers -- the world of today is still full of flat earthers that refuse to think outside the box and of some wack jobs that are totally out of their minds -- in between the two lies the realm of "science" and todays modern explorers -- folks who think a bit outside of the box but with real thought behind their actions

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
gollum, then ANYTHING, no matter how absurd, can not be discounted. Afterall, we *might* discover in the future that it is scientific, ok?

You would of course say that my peanut butter sandwich treasure finder device is "absurd", right? No amount of future scientific discoveries will uphold it right? But under your premise, you can NOT say it's absurd. You MUST allow the possibility that it might be proven by future science. To not do so, is to contradict yourself. Sorry chap, you can't have it both ways. And if "successes" are measured up (my sandwich vs your dowsing), I gaurantee you I can make my sandwich find treasure: I will merely go aim it at likely ruins, dig enough holes, and eventually I WILL find something. Future science will, of course, go on to explain how the sandwich did it :o

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread