Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sept 23 last time hearing from him. Before this a blockage in nasal passage and back of throat. I thought it would turn out to be a tooth infection. Last maps he did on here Nov 4. Maybe the cause is poisoning from WW2 gold dug out of poisoned ash.

Me, its been a bad couple of weeks. Besides my impacted 3rd molar,and what I thought was gout, which it wasn't unfortunately.. Went to one doctor, who said I had to immediately
go to a hospital emergency, Cardio vascular docs immediately admitted me because of possible anerisms and clot in my veins. Initial diagnoses is Buergers Disease . After many tests, ct ultrasounds and blood tests, they are not sure that is a good diagnosis. The surgeon wanted to do a major surgery cutting and inserting a vein from my hips to my ankle. I told them I had to talk to the wife and let her know and we would discuss together. 5 hours after that and after they reviewed th ct scan with dye showing the veins and arteries. my main doctor believes he can get better results with meds, 12 of them to thing the blood, clear the clots and clear plaque from veins and arteries. Was let out of the hospital. So far the foot feels a bit better buy still painful. In 2 weeks we will take another look at things.

Hopefully you will have a good weekend and week ahead.

Last edited:
OP
OP
K

Keef King

Jul 2, 2023
His tests revealed two badly clogged coronary arteries. He still hasn't replied to my email which in the entire period I've known him has never occurred. At this point I fear the worst.

OP
OP
K

Keef King

Jul 2, 2023
Having known him personally and visited his place in the Philippines on several occasions, I'd wager the ultimate cause was the worst diet I have ever known anyone to have in my entire life. It was composed mostly of hot dogs with only ketchup and pepsi. Anyone would deteriorate over time eating the way he did. Extended years of life would be out of the question. I wish he had changed that before it was too late. We had some interesting experiences together. He had dug an 80 ft pit down in to pure limestone bedrock. I went down to the bottom to scan the hole and could barely breath. The ladder was made of welded steel rebar. It was a terrifying journey going down and up. At that time he was nearly 60 years old. Talk about dedication and commitment. I hope he made it through the narrow gate.

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Has anyone heard from Dragonasia recently? I emailed him a few days back and haven't received a response which is unusual. He had some serious health issues recently so I'm a little worried about him.
Last time i heard , he said they had to remove some of his toes, i sent him a email and not heard back yet, he need prayer, from all his friends.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He wanted to get into that tunnel network, why the hole went so deep. Anyone who treasure hunts in the Philippines has a real problem with gold fever.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Having known him personally and visited his place in the Philippines on several occasions, I'd wager the ultimate cause was the worst diet I have ever known anyone to have in my entire life. It was composed mostly of hot dogs with only ketchup and pepsi. Anyone would deteriorate over time eating the way he did. Extended years of life would be out of the question. I wish he had changed that before it was too late. We had some interesting experiences together. He had dug an 80 ft pit down in to pure limestone bedrock. I went down to the bottom to scan the hole and could barely breath. The ladder was made of welded steel rebar. It was a terrifying journey going down and up. At that time he was nearly 60 years old. Talk about dedication and commitment. I hope he made it through the narrow gate.
If he has passed, if his wife decides to sell the property with the cottage, I'm sure there must still be gold yet to find. That would be the land which goes down to the water. Assuming Dragonasia owns that property. All the time spent digging, garden there also. Tunnels close to the water have become wet inside. Carved stone Japanese marker is now below the surface underwater. But maybe that marker always was that way for boats to find.

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Still nothing...

FB-tools_dowse.jpg

Last edited: