RADIESTHESIA

biglou

Oct 1, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For those of you that don't believe in dowsing, I direct you to YOUTUBE. Mexico as well as other countries have long been using this as their main hunting tool. There are many many posts (in spanish) regarding dowsing. Go to Youtube: type in "radiesthsia and a whole host of articles will pop up-all in spanish. The most common,the most successful is a man called:"Chino'.
I have seen him uncover coins, deeper than most metal detectors can detect. Several coins have been found that are spanish in origin, the latest coin being a spanish coin dated 1793.
There are many videos showing the various methods being used-not all are dowsing rods. Even if you don't speak or understand spanish-just watch the videos. They do not use the term metal detector but rather the word :"RADIESTHSIA".

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I belong to a few of the Spanish speaking dowsing groups. I can agree with you, a lot of treasure is found by dowsing. I watch some Spanish dowsing videos but easier to use web browser to read comments. I right-click over Spanish text, then select "translate to English" and every comment is automatically translated.

OP
OP
B

biglou

Oct 1, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I belong to a few of the Spanish speaking dowsing groups. I can agree with you, a lot of treasure is found by dowsing. I watch some Spanish dowsing videos but easier to use web browser to read comments. I right-click over Spanish text, then select "translate to English" and every comment is automatically translated.
Thank you! I was not aware that one could translate by using this simple tool.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you! I was not aware that one could translate by using this simple tool.
Yes, much easier than clicking to see translation, each time on every comment.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread