E-Trac - The new toy

DaveG

Greenie
Apr 22, 2013
Excelsior Springs, MO
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Several Garrett metal detetors from the 70's through the 90's. Models forgotten
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well folks, when I first joined here, I mentioned that I was awaiting the delivery of my new E-Trac. I received it a week ago. The weather in Excelsior Springs, MO. has been cold, rainy, and windy. I have not had many chances to go out, or even in my yard for testing. In fact, it is snowing as I write this!:BangHead:

I have made about 3 short trips. I have been digging everything and noting values of targets. It is very trashy in my area causing my AT Pro to "snap, crackle and pop" on a continuous basis. I really like having a threshold tone again, and I love that discriminated targets cause the threshold to null.

I have only found 4 coins, but this is in areas that I had not been able to find any thing with the AT. 2 of the coins are wheat cents, found among the trash. One of the wheats is 1911.

Yes, weather permitting, this is going to be fun.

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
great to here the etrac is doing it for you....tone audio metal roll over....that's a good one

OP
OP
D

DaveG

Greenie
Apr 22, 2013
Excelsior Springs, MO
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Several Garrett metal detetors from the 70's through the 90's. Models forgotten
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks, lift loop. BTW, the weather is STILL not permitting!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread