Early American Spot Yields Early American Coins And Relics

Colonial Copper Zeus

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2007
Milky Way Galaxy
Detector(s) used
Whites Vision Spectra
The three detectateers got out to a new site. Kyle has been sputtering about this spot for awhile. We have been honing it down for millions of years it seems. We nailed it just recently. Great job Snicket! After I called the landowner last week and spoke to him in great detail I secured permission for us to hunt this site for our little group. He wanted to meet us so we drove out there yesterday and presented ourselves as the respectable and very professional detectorists that we are. Once again folks we made friends with a very cool landowner. We got out this morning to hunt the spot and it wasn't long and I was pulling buttons and other old relics out of the ground. Down at the bottom of the hill I got a M on dime on the awesome analog. 7 inches of doit later a Draped Bust LC. Pretty good shape. I can see a 1 and a 7 so it's a 1700's coin. A couple of buttons later I got another dime analog reading at 4 inches. A lovely green disk was seen in the hole. I yelped "Copper" and another draped bust to boot. Another perfect 1864 injun and an 1892 injun was also found .One of my colonial buttons is a Quarter size. Lots of cool relics were found. I can't wait to go back. The landowner is very cool. He said as we were leaving " You guys are coming back next week aren't you? " I conveyed "You better believe it my man" I can't wait
Chris
PIC00003.jpg

PIC00006-1.jpg

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Colonial Copper Zeus

Colonial Copper Zeus

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2007
Milky Way Galaxy
Detector(s) used
Whites Vision Spectra
Colonial Zoyboy said:
Two Draped Bust largies is frickin' uncalled for...in a single metal datecting day. :D :wav: Zeus, you are a kick arse hunter, permission getter, and great member to our team: The Three Datectateers. :D :headbang:

I am suuuuuuuuper looking forward to next week, zoync. I have that "E" on "Quarter" reading to dig up still, oyster zoyster. OOOOF :D

Let's keep the fever higher than a gibbon could ever keep a fever high. OOOOF :D

Lemony Snicket
Troupes of rabid gibbons couldn't keep us from this coppa harvest. I am looking forward to some "Q" on quarter readings myself Snicky ole boy.
CSZ

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread