East coast needle ants

Cr4zyH0rs3

Mar 3, 2007
MA.
Detector(s) used
X-70 & Myself
Santa's Bossy Feline Elf said:
Ants I can handle, I hate pincher bugs (earwigs) I had a horrible experience with them as a child and cannot stand the sight of them to this day. You see, one day I was playing in the backyard. I got thirsty and decided to get a drink from the hose. I put my mouth up to the end of the hose and then turned it on and got a mouthful of pincher bugs. I remember running and screaming to my mom who in turn began running and screaming away from me because they were crawling out of my mouth and all over my face. Never ever drink from a hose, I always say. :-\

Taste like Chicken Mia? :wink:

Apr 27, 2008
rhode island
Detector(s) used
titan 1000 xd
omg. ewww
Ants I can handle, I hate pincher bugs (earwigs) I had a horrible experience with them as a child and cannot stand the sight of them to this day. You see, one day I was playing in the backyard. I got thirsty and decided to get a drink from the hose. I put my mouth up to the end of the hose and then turned it on and got a mouthful of pincher bugs. I remember running and screaming to my mom who in turn began running and screaming away from me because they were crawling out of my mouth and all over my face. Never ever drink from a hose, I always say. :-\

White Feather

Nov 19, 2008
Ellenton, Florida
Detector(s) used
Whites Surfmaster, Bounty Hunter, Propwash...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:angry1: FIREANT BITE!

Attachments

• Looky Here 090.jpg
    Looky Here 090.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 172

arizonaames

Dec 13, 2008
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MXT, TDI, Whites Dual Field, Goldmaster VSAT, Fisher CZ 21

%$#@%^!!! I won't sleep tonight now!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread