Primary Interest:
Other
Last edited:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh, what the heck at this point, let's just put it out there now.
This is Mr. Hall - "In that year, Mina sent 100 of his men under Colonel Warren D. C. Hall to occupy Bolivar Point. Hall erected a fort there, of log and sand embankments, where his small garrison remained for the next six months."

A
nd while the locals and many ancestry folks will scream "foul" this is the same source of the "Mexico" in Sherman, i.e., "Mr. Sherman." And now you have your direct Bedford County connection and also two large shipments of wealth connected to this individual that fall in perfect chronological order to the dates of deposit provided in the Beale papers. :thumbsup:

And one other note, the deposits were said to be 4 miles from Bufords, but it didn't tell you that they were "east" of Buford's, on the "Richmond" side of things. :thumbsup:

It's not a checkmate yet, but it is a very threatening, "check!" :laughing7:

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
This is Mr. Hall - "In that year, Mina sent 100 of his men under Colonel Warren D. C. Hall to occupy Bolivar Point. Hall erected a fort there, of log and sand embankments, where his small garrison remained for the next six months."

The Hall incursion occurred in 1816
http://ww.wtblock.com/wtblockjr/bolivar.htm
Notice the mention of the Campbells

Last edited:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Hall incursion occurred in 1816
http://ww.wtblock.com/wtblockjr/bolivar.htm
Notice the mention of the Campbells

Once you understand the key aspect surrounding the activities at Galveston Island and Bolivar Point you'll then understand Laffite's secret message following his statement about "distributing the gold as promised." The key to this understanding is "Brazil"....what/who was in exile in Brazil? Where did the ship Torpedo conduct its overseas business affairs. That's the key to all of it. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
A[/SIZE][/I]nd while the locals and many ancestry folks will scream "foul" this is the same source of the "Mexico" in Sherman, i.e., "Mr. Sherman." And now you have your direct Bedford County connection and also two large shipments of wealth connected to this individual that fall in perfect chronological order to the dates of deposit provided in the Beale papers. :thumbsup:

And one other note, the deposits were said to be 4 miles from Bufords, but it didn't tell you that they were "east" of Buford's, on the "Richmond" side of things...

At that time, Mathew "Mexico" Sherman was the Captain of the Canton Co's TORPEDO, are you inferring that William Patterson was involved in this endeavor?

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I doubt that the Mr Hall mentioned was Judge Dominick Augustin Hall of New Orleans who sentenced several of Lafitte's fellow pirates to the gallows and issued a contempt of court order on Lafitte.
EDLA 200th Anniversary - Pirate Documents
Another mention of Lafitte's trip to Washington:
Historia Obscura
What brought all this about, was that Lafitte, in his new ship, LE BRAVE, with the fully written ship's articles signed by Lafitte, was caught by US authorities in an act of piracy in Belize,1819. The held in New Orleans , presided by Judge Hall, found them guilty, and sentenced Lafitte and crew to hang. Lafitte did not stay in New Orleans for that party.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
What brought all this about, was that Lafitte, in his new ship, LE BRAVE, with the fully written ship's articles signed by Lafitte, was caught by US authorities in an act of piracy in Belize,1819. The held in New Orleans , presided by Judge Hall, found them guilty, and sentenced Lafitte and crew to hang. Lafitte did not stay in New Orleans for that party.
POOF! GONE! Like a CAT!

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
I have none of your information in my new book. You have not given any information since you have been on here for two years. My book is not about the Beale Treasure which is worth a measly $65 Million Dollars----------my new book is about trillions and trillions of dollars in gold in over 158 depositories all over the US. So many treasures that worth about $40 Trillion why should I care about the Beale Treasure.

I hope you sell a million copies. Good luck.

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Laf and Crypto like to post challenges as if they hold arcane secrets to the Beale ciphers.
We all enjoyed Laf's "you failed" pictures.
Well Lads, here a gauntlet for you:
WE have all heard your line, and ya'll heard mine, so provide hard documented evidence that can prove beyond a reasonable doubt, that anything in the 1885 Beale Papers actually ever happened.
Claiming that Thomas Beale , Robert Morriss, were real people, will not be accepted as proof- that has been discussed many times to no avail.
What is required for proof is:
1. The Beale Expedition, as written actually occurred.
2. The encounter with Morriss at the Washington Hotel actually occurred.
3. Any outside account from a Bedford county resident of this activity.
4. Ward, Sherman, and possibly Hutter and Guggenheimer were not involved in the writing of the Beale Papers.
I can list several more, but this should be a good start.
Without any of these confirmations, claims of a solved cipher mean nothing, if the Beale adventure never happened.
Proving that it happened will provide the credibility so far lacking in ya'll never ending claims.
The real game is now afoot!
Laf and Crypto, you never really gave this a go.
With al you quips and clever photos, neither of you can address these basic questions concerning the integrity and credibility of the Beale Papers.
You can start with the buffalo hunt. Provide evidence that it actually happened.

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw a buffalo skull once...

Must have happened. :P

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Laf and Crypto, you never really gave this a go.
With al you quips and clever photos, neither of you can address these basic questions concerning the integrity and credibility of the Beale Papers.
You can start with the buffalo hunt. Provide evidence that it actually happened.

How do we have the Washington Hotel as were Morriss met Beale ?

It was at Morriss's house no ?

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
You keep avoiding the buffalo hunt. If it ever occurred, there would have never been meeting with Morriss. No need whatsoever for this encounter, which is the heart of the buried treasure account.

Last edited:
OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Most of the families lived in Bedford and Botetourt counties.
The Risqué/Beale duel was fought in Fincastle.
The Lewis & Clark Expedition departed from Fincastle.
Pascal Buford came into contact with Thomas Beale during the Battle of New Orleans.
Both Kennerly and Hutter families has connections to St Louis.
William Clark married Julia Hancock, over whom the Risqué/Beale duel was fought.
Growing up, Ward and his Hutter cousins would have heard these family stories...
...stories that were adapted for the Beale Papers.
The Hutters both served the Confederacy, as well as friend, Max Guggenheimer, and were versed in CSA codes.
J P Risqué and party were massacred by Indians while inspecting gold/silver mines in Gold Gulch, Arizona.
Then will have Ward's cousin, John William Sherman, with a gift for the dramatic, who wrote plays for the local thespian group, and had a print shop, was a sub-editor for the LYNCHBURG VIRGINIAN, where the job pamphlet was advertised for sale, and eventually bought that newspaper...
Remember the LYNCHBURG VIRGINIAN, April 16, 1879 article about Robert O Willis of Kentucky hiding 65,000 of gold, silver, and jewelry in a cave... and what was the Beale treasure composed?
Gold, silver, and jewelry.
Then we have Robert Morriss, uncle of James Beverly Ward, and Ward's wife, Harriet Otey Buford, was born and raised 4 miles from Buford's Inn.
The Beale Papers were sold at Max Guggenheimer's store.
Very obvious sources and connexions for the Beale Papers story that are more than coincidence.

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Remember the LYNCHBURG VIRGINIAN, April 16, 1879 article about Robert O Willis of Kentucky hiding 65,000 of gold, silver, and jewelry in a cave... and what was the Beale treasure composed?
Gold, silver, and jewelry.
Then we have Robert Morriss, uncle of James Beverly Ward, and Ward's wife, Harriet Otey Buford, was born and raised 4 miles from Buford's Inn.
The Beale Papers were sold at Max Guggenheimer's store.
Very obvious sources and connexions for the Beale Papers story that are more than coincidence.

Then the twin towers must be a inside job too, right ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread